Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Glad you had a great time Kes :) As you said I'm sure that 5lbs will fly off as alot will be water weight. Kick your butt at the gym and you'll soon sweat it out :p

A quick question, do you find slimming world actually helps in comparison to just eating low fat foods with an eye on calories consumed? I've not really looked into SW massively and when I did it was like information overload but my weight loss has slowed down a little as of late so looking ideas to kick start it again :)

if you already eat low fat foods, then its probly just going to do the same.... i like it because i have a meeting to go to every week, which then gives me that drive to try and beat the person who got slimmer of the week (im yet to be that person yet!!) september is my month though i think LOL

i like that they kinda steer you in the direction of healthy eating, and what foods you can eat a lot of are generally good for you...

maybe we need to buddy up via emails and keep each other motivated to keep those numbers as high as they were when we first started..

Hello Kes, I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread. Are you still taking the Xenical whilst following Slimming World?

What's your email Krystle? I need someone to talk to hehe :)

Hello Kes, I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread. Are you still taking the Xenical whilst following Slimming World?

yes, its pretty simple to follow, as sw does already have low fat pretty much... there are some recipies i cant have.. but other than that it seems to work...

ask any questions you have, and dont worry about jumping in.. the more the merrier

well... yesterday... what can i say... i dont know what happend.... i ended up having a cadbury cream egg. why i have no idea... it just went into my mouth... i think some of that automatic thinking from holiday has gone into this week...

today though. i have been good.
i had special k for breakfast
banana and yog for snack
and soup for lunch.
and dinner will be weight watchers chilli and wedges.. (not tried that one before)

ive been looking into things like the cambridge diet, just to get this last lot of weight off.. then i can work super hard at maintaining....

i dunno...
i dont honestly know if my Dr will sign my letter (as you have to get them to sign that you are ok to do it) and i dont know what he would think about it. as he voiced his opinion of it when i first began, and it wasnt the best....

ill see. ive got an appointment in 2 weeks (or just under) to see him, so i will see how that goes....
if i still dont lose any weight by then, then i will have to result into something else... what i dont know

hello all again
im thinking ive got too much time on my hands as i seem to be on here far too much at the moment! lol

just waiting for the kiddies to get up and then we are going back into the rain to the local mud bath. oh i mean the county show...
we were there this morning....

i had to borrow my bosses wellies (as i dont have my own.) and the reason i dont have any of my own is because none have ever fitted me..
NOT NOW! im so chuffed and over the moon. yes there still tight. and well to be honest they dont realllly fit. but heck i can walk in them!

so while we were there this morning, i went and got my own! woop woop and im going to wear them this afternoon when we go back down there.. lol..

im also considering doing the Cambridge diet for 10 weeks... to see if i cant shift the 20-30 odd pounds i need to get into this dress....
im so desperate, and down about not getting into this dress i have to do something........
anyone got any advice... (although if you tell me not to do it i will prob anyway.. just to warn you lol)

Hope everyone is well :)

Oh I SO get the welly thing, I've never had a proper pair but will do soon the rate I'm going! I fully understand how exciting this is! As for CD, I couldn't do it in a month of Sundays, wouldn't have the will power but I understand you wanting to get the weight off so whatever works, rather you than me though.

KB x

I don't think I could do the CD either. But everyones different and I certainly can't tell you what you should and shouldn't do ;)

I can understand the appeal to be honest Kes. I went to one of the Lighter Life join-up meetings last August because I felt so desperate and so disheartened by the massive amount of weight I'd re-gained.
In the end, the only thing that stopped me was the idea of going to my GP to get the form signed. I know that sounds daft, but she'd already done so much to try to help me lose weight, and I felt a bit sheepish about going to her with yet another bright idea.
They do say that the first couple of weeks are the hardest, and that after that you don't feel so hungry or deprived anymore, but I think I'd miss alcohol too much...!
Good luck with whatever you decide - you know we'll all support you whichever path you take xx

thankyou guys. you are the most amazing bunch of people...

im gonna see how tomorrow goes (phone call chat with the cd consultant) and to be honest, if i have to go and get the form signed (ive been told by others that i dont need it as i am not above the bmi rate) then i wont be doing it..... i couldnt go to the dr and ask for him to sign that either.. so dont worry.. we can be sheepish together Alex.

i want to get into this dress so bad...

will power i do have in there somwhere... and to be honest there have been days where i have had 3 slim fast shakes... (albeit i have had snacks in between..) so its not going to be that much of a shock to be honest.. unless my carb intake is too high at the moment, and then i think it will get a little bad...
but we will just have to wait and see...

i went to the gym tonight, even though i didnt feel like it. im tired and exshausted after walking through 6 inch mud all day... bloody show!! the kids loved it though which was fab!!!

i only did half hour on the x trainer. but still pushed myself harder than i have before on the x trainer from what i can remember... :)

im now home.. snuggled on the sofa with hubby.. (well with me and a laptop too) lol... and enjoying a nice hot coffee....
its still raining and hasnt stopped for a couple of days now... ehhhh... stop rain. i have a wedding to photograph this weekend!!!

pray for sunshine all day on sunday down near bristol!

Of all of us, Kes, you are the one that just keeps going. While we are all tumbling off the wagon left, right and centre you just keep plodding on regardless. If anyone can do it, you can, whatever it takes so do whatever you thinks is right for you and we're behind you 100%

KB x

Of all of us, Kes, you are the one that just keeps going. While we are all tumbling off the wagon left, right and centre you just keep plodding on regardless. If anyone can do it, you can, whatever it takes so do whatever you thinks is right for you and we're behind you 100%

KB x

thankyou so much KB....

im going to see the cambridge lady on thursday, so im going to give it ago for 3-4 weeks and see where we go from there.. but its not going to be easy!!!!!

so i had a small sandwich, some sausage roll (im not on the tablets atm in prep for thursday, and we also were away at the weekend photgraphing a wedding so i stopped them for that) and a few other bits and bobs... and then for dinner i had weight watchers pasta dish and some extra pasta (as i made the kids pasta too) added in for some extra food as i was hungry.

im shatted now, and just couldnt muster up the energy to go onto the treadmil, which i know im going to be annoyed at tomorrow. but hey ho.... ive been walking all day around the zoo!

the weekend wasnt overly bad. stuck to plan on sat, then sunday was the wedding, so we had a jacket pot with bacon and cheese (what the hotel made for us) and then a really tiny meal from the bufffet they did at night.
yesterday we did have a large rice dish of weight watchers Korma sauce.. whcih i think wasnt too bad.....

completly lost track of what day it was yesterday... sooooo lol. i missed slimming world, and it wasnt until about 2 hours after it had finished that i realised! WOOPS

Hey hunny!

I bet if you had a ped youd have clocked some right miles up! We went to a castle on a mountain yest and boy I were my calfs killing me man!

Im so pleased you decided on CD although your not supposed to exersice much on it! How u gunna cope?

I thinkk you made the right choice!

Sounds like you had a busy weekend and if your to stat cd by the end of the week maybe it did you good to have a little splurge!

Sorry I abandoned ya earlier! Lappy died then uploaded loads of piccies!

Hope your well hun

xx

ahhhh well ive got my meeting with the Cambridge lady tonight.....
hmmm i dunno what to do...
there is exante, which is the same but cheaper.... so i think im going to just get a weeks worth of stuff from the cambridge lady ask all the questions i want and find out what happens about the wedding we are going to on the 25th sept, and then move over to exante next week...

i hope this works, and then when its all gone, i will be back here making sure i get the diet sorted...
im not going to start a new diary i dont think. might just post over the other forums for the duration... but it sounds daft but i dont wanna leave you guys... i love it over here.. lol..
soppy sod arent i...

ohhh christmas is not far away...

we should do a secret santa or something like that again this year....
who organised last years, can anyone remember.......

so excited.... i dont want to look at how many weeks are left until i ahve to get into the dress. not until i start losing weight again! lol...
aaaaaahhhhh 1.5 dress sizes and i will be good!

i will keep everyone posted. as i will really still be using this as my diary... i like it too much to stop. lol

Glad you are staying! I havent really taken Xen for months but I still stayed! (even tho its moved now for privacy lol)

Good luck for later hun!

xxxxxx

Back