Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

im having a rightly rubbish day today....
i forgot half my packs for today, so ive not really stuck to the diet today.. lol.. i dont feel too bad for it. actually just really like having a few moments where im like.. yeah ill have that... might be good for me...
tomorrow we are having Thai take away.. yum.... and then sat is the wedding we are going to... soooooo we will be back 100 % on sunday back into the Cambridge....

i will get into that dress!!! lol
Pilates last night was good. although we were doing some work on the floor face down last night and i could have easily gone to sleep!! if it wasnt for the lady constantly going tummy in, bum tight.. i would ahve gone off to the land of nod!!

ive been super tired lately. and i dont know why... maybe it is because im not doing as much exercise..... hmmmmmm maybe...

i havent cancelled my membership. but i have frozen it.. until the 1st feb next year (due to medical reasons (my back)) so thats good.. not going to get charged a cancelling fee or a rejoining fee....

the trainer (yes the hot one) was really lovely about it, and told me between now and the 30 day notice period come in and do cardio so i dont strain my back as much.... and to watch what i eat as doing less exercise i wont be burning as much.... so he was quite sweet about it...

i really look forward to goin back... is that sad!!! lol

right off to wake the little one up!
have a nice afternoon everyone!

I'm the same Kes...I've been sooo tired all week, but for no particular reason. My house is an absolute tip, because I just haven't got the motivation or energy to sort it out! Maybe it's the dark nights setting in...
Hope you enjoy your Thai tonight, and the wedding tomorrow! Let's hope for a better dieting week next week for us all, but until then, enjoy!!
x

Have a great weekend Kes...we cant be good all the time can we? :)

well the weekend was lovely. and i got to let my hair down..
and i finally felt like i wasnt the fat friend, trying to squeeze into a dress thats too small!!

i felt amazing, and for once i felt like i looked amazing. and im really chuffed with the piccies..
(hence the sig piccie..)
i am so pleased how the last year has gone, and ive only got a small amount (compared to what i have had to lose) left, and i hope that i can do it in time for when we go to australia....

i loved the take away we had on friday night. and the wedding went really well. and really enjoyed the food and alcohol. but im back to it yesterday and today is going to be a 100% day...

i will do it...

Kes, you look beautiful in your dress! Great incentive for you and all of us to keep going!

Last edited:
WOW!!!
You look amazing .... you should be very proud of what you have achieved... you are an inspiration to us all...... well done....xx

OMG Kes, you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress! I'm so glad you felt amazing in it, because you look beautiful :)

It really does bring it home to me that this is what it's all about - looking and feeling great is so much more important than a 12"pizza, or an all-you-can-eat buffet - I just have to remind myself of that more often!

xx

Wow those pictures say it all :D

thankyou guys...

i really dont see myself as in inspiration... but maybe that will one day come along too!

it wasnt until last night when i was trying to find a before photo, that i realised how big i had let my self get...
there is no way i will let myself get like that again.. i am so happy within myself, although i have more to go....

you can all do it.... and i know at the moment what i am doing isnt overly the best way to lose it, and i prob will whack it all back on, but thats what the start of next year is for. clean slate, and lose the rest! :)

thanks kitty. you are doing well!! just keep it up and you will get somewhere too!!! trust me. if i can do it, anyone can!

well its a gain of 1.5lbs...
which i cant complain with really!!!! 11lbs over september!! WOOP WOOP!!
chuffed with that...
right bring on october!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, well done Kes, 11lb in a month is fantastic!

well today wasnt as good as what i had hoped....
but still none the less ive drank like a fish and not been that bad.
but i need to be better tomorrow....

hope that i can do it.
PLAN PLAN PLAN is what i have to do.

Well done Kes 11lb loss for the month is great! Your pics are amazing, you look fab! If your finding the tfr diet too difficult and your missing food maybe go back to eating and taking xenical? I know you want to lose weight quickly but it could be a better option if your struggling? xx

Going back isn't an option.... not yet anyway. I just need to focus, and I've got a few things set up for me to go ahead and do, so here's hoping they work

I'm sure you'll do it, you've got your lovely dress to keep you motivated. How long left till your last fitting? How much do you want to lose by then? xx

I really admire how strong and motivated you are Kes. :)

you're right,it does help to have a plan etc...the last 2 days ive had my shakes for breakie and lunch but was busy exercising and doing housework that i barely noticed the day fly,it was 2pm when i had my lunch shake.

i definitely think keeping active,mind set helps get through hard days :D

Back