Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Oh hun I really wish that were the case... I really do.... but hubby is not ready for kids yet so that would be a no... :(

I got some kalms today. So I'm gonna add those to the list of pills to take.. I swear I take far too many...

1 multivitimin
1 green tea
1 hayfever one (at the moment anyway)
1 devils claw
1 glucosamine
2 x twice a day with meals water tablets...
Each meal I.take ( when I remember) I take adios or the boots version....
If I took xenical I'd have those and now I need to.take 3 kalms I think...
I'm gonna rattle!

Oh my goodness that's quite a list. Are all those ok together? Sometimes they counteract each other and you're taking them for no reason then . I thought you were on xenical still . Are you just doing SW?

Ive stopped xenical for a little bit, just to get me back on track, and we have so many things going on at the moment with meals out etc... that I just can't be bothered taking them for a day it two a week...

When things settle down and If I.stop losing weight with them, then sure ill take them again...

And I keep forgetting to take my multivitamin before bed lol
Back on tablets to day after not taking them for 2 days cos used up all my weekly sins on chocolate yesterday
And no bad side affects yet either

You know that's not how sw works... that's how ww works.

You should be still using your syns throughout each day, and have maybe a flexible syn day.... for your treat...

I'm sure I've already said this in another thread to billybones?!

That syn saving isn't sw it's ww And flexible days etc!

Kes - your gonna get a great loss this week! I know you will you've worked really hard!! Xx

Your c shouldnt be encouraging this bc sw is a healthy lifestyle not supposed to be used as restriction plan that allows for binges! Have another look through your pack theres a booklet that has all about flexible syns and the principles about it or look on the website!

The whole idea is to regulate your diet and not have huge calorie binges (not saying were all perfect all the time). But sw recommends a minimum of 5syns per day max of 15 and for occasions have a flexible syn target and stick within it! Does that make sense?! X

Keep your hair on mizkirsty yes you did tell me this in another thread but can't help if I've been mis informed
That's why I'm on here seeking help and advice
Will call my slimming world consultant tomorrow

I didn't mean to make you get defensive! Sorry if I've upset you it wasn't my intention. It's just it's the third thread you've posted the same point in so I'm confused as to what information your after?!

You can always phone head office to fin the information if you can't find your leaflet or right info on the site?!

And if you really restrictive all week and increasing calories by loads at the weekend it is a binge! It's about stability. A bit of chocolate is fine but if your having all your syns at the weekend that's an excessive amount of calories in two days!

And you said you used all your weekly syns on chocolate in your post that's a lot of chocolate! Xx

Kes - I'm starting a water challenge after what we spoke about a min of 2l a day!
I would say join me but you do this already!

And I'm thinking of doing the shred again?!? X

ok.... im just gonna bring my diary back to my diary....

Man I could EAT THE HOUSE DOWN TODAY!!! im soooo hungry...
im really hoping that doesnt effect me and my weigh in today. eeekkkk really would love 3.5lbs, but im kinda thinking thats not going to happen with being out 2-3 times this week, and not exactly been great while out...

im also really tired today... dont know why, didnt do anything exciting on the weeknd, but boy could i go to sleep now, and probly sleep until tomorrow... (maybe with a pee stop in there somewhere...)

im trying to drink loads to make me feel full, rather than raiding the fridge here at work (which has some of my things in there for a change!!)

im still waiting to hear back from slimming world, and the gym...
but im pretty much going to give the gym till the end of the week, then i have to start looking for soemthing else... i cant be without work, and ive only got until next month (about 4.5 weeks) to go until the family move....

stressed much!!!

-3lbs tonight WOOP WOOP!!
and considering the meal i had yesterday im shocked...

yeah maybe its my stress wanting me to eat the house down, but my husband has also been really hungry today too, so im thinking it might be because of our huge meal yesterday for Fathers day...

i am aiming for 2lbs this week... that will earn my 2 stone award back, so ill be chuffed with that....

im really awake now, so im making the most of it and getting a few computer jobs done....

this week is going to be another hectic one without seeing my husband again really until Friday....
but i hope that i can get a few good work outs in at the gym. so heres hoping :)

You were so Focused this week you will do great!!!

I have every confidence in you achieving this week!!!

Aw no your have to distract yourself by working out lol!! And hopefully your have some good news soon too (sw and gym!) x

i want to earn my 2 stone award back.... soooooo that means i have to at least lose 1.5lbs (i think LOL) so im going for more than that with 2lbs... so here is hoping...

Look at what you achieved this week you can do 2 no problem especially if your not having as many meals out this week?! X

thank you my love....

and yep, although i may have had a little too much icecream last night.... (woops) i am back feeling better today.. and i feel like i can do this..

just trying to get some lunch ideas.. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back