Pretty Summer Dresses - My diary

Thanks Stef :) I've spent today being lazy in bed and drinking lots of tea...which has been really lovely! Had a shake and still got 3 products to go so think today is going to be a good'un...still craving ofcourse but considering I have no food it would mean trudging down to the shops which is just silly....so staying positive!

I cannot wait for the day when being successful isn't such a novelty!

Today:
Chocolate shake
Spag bol
Chilli
Caramel shake

150ml milk in tea and water :)

Happy Days!

Doing great floss!

Morning :)

Well done on yesterday!! Here's to another great day!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

View attachment 78935
Let's do this shizzzz!

Decided also that I will not weigh myself until May 5th as that will be 12 weeks 100% (hopefully!) - bit crazy but the scales can affect my mood/motivation etc so much I'd rather just get on with it :)

Ooooh that's a good idea!! It very hard to do too so well done you!! Xxx

Feeling very naughty sat here in bed with my hot chocolate (shake) and chocolate bar (milk chocolate truffle)....nom nom nom

These + a crispy chocolate shake + spag bol pack + teaaaa = today :D

Naughty you ;)

I love the choc shake warmed up, great for wen ur desperate for a hot choc!!!

Have a fab day today xxx

Day 4..here we go. Finding it really difficult to get to sleep, so much so I couldnt go to do something very important to me today as I was too exhausted :( and when I do sleep im just dreaming about food which is very annoying. I don't think im ketosis either...my tongue is still clear which is very strange considering past experience. Yesterday again I had my shake late then had 3 products pretty much back to back in the evening...could this be affecting it? I drink all my milk allowance too...agh just need it to get easier!

Hey hun sorry to hear your havin trouble sleeping.
Ketosis will probably kick in by the end of the day, sometimes we don't get all the signs.

What do you mean back to back, ur havin 3 paks all at once?

Feel better soon xxxx

Pretty much all at once. Yesterday for example I had lots of tea, my first shake at 14.00ish as I was up late because of trouble sleeping, then I was out for a few hours so I had cottage pie pack around 21.00ish, then my bar straight after then a hot choc shake around an hour later.

Big drama in my flat today...not a very nice atmosphere!

Hmmmm well I suppose it's upto personal choice how you have your shakes but I think doing it hat way is making it harder on urself, why not try spacing them out and see how u feel?

I have one around 10am the second around 2ish, third about 5 then the last one about 8 xxx

I think its because Iv always been an evening eater, and im scared Ill use them in the day and have nothing to stop be breaking it in the evening.

Maybe just worth a try though? I think ull feel better hun . Or even start eating them after say 4ish? Just not all at once xxx

I'm exactly the same but have tried to spread them out more as I think it's getting into a healthy routine, which is a major part of being able to keep the weight off after S&S. Too close together and they can, apparently, knock some people out of ketosis temporarily.

Oooh I shall try to spread them out a bit more just incase then. Im just having my second shake today..toffee...sooo good! Tastes just like butterscotch angel delight! Im so gutted I only ordered 5! Iv got loads and loads of banana and vanilla and I found banana really chemically yesterday...hopefully will grow on me!

Oooooh I ordered 6 toffee, think I might try one this morn :) xxx

This sleeping thing is getting ridiculous. Last night I did a little exercise in the hope it would tire me out...cue meltdown! I was so tired, frustrated with the diet wanting to eat everything in sight and wide awake! I eventually fell asleep about 3am but that meant my attempt at getting up at a normal time was again imporrsible...so it was 12.30 pm I woke and im still exhausted. It really affecting me...evenings are awful! I may go to the gym soon, then im busy from 6-9 tonight so fingers crossed I will be able to sleep...I don't want silly sleeping patterns to ruin this for me!

I was so angr and upset I thought I'd weigh myself (silly logic...I figured If i could prove I wasnt losing I could binge!) .... from the last time I weighed myself I was down 5 pounds after 4 days on the diet....that was a shock! So I think I will weigh once a week..will be nice to see whats going on!

Bad sleep is horrible! Puts you in a right mood and that really makes this diet harder so I hope that you get a decent nights sleep too.

Thankyou me too! Iv just come back from the gym...did a really light workout but i feel so wobbly and hungry now...oops! Was just hoping it would tire me out :/ I have a play rehearsal this evening and then it looks like the girls and I are going out...watching them getting tipsy while im stone cold sober will be interesting! Just not worth it though is it :) and it's not forever! Besides, its valentines day and im the only single pringle of us all so the last thing I need is alcohol to make me into even more of a sad case! :p

Back