Pretty Summer Dresses - My diary

floss

Hello everyone, I'm not really new here but getting ready to start so thought a new diary was in order!

I have about 4 daysish worth of slim n save products left, about 3 weeks worth of (HORRIBLE!) exante products and a weeks worth of cambridge! I started cambridge last week after being so utterly terrified of my consultant that I couldnt say no thankyou very much it's far to expensive for me! The products are okay, I just only lasted 2 days as I was feeling poorly with flu and was craving fruit and veg so much, not to mention I was ony doing it out of fear! So that's another reason for being back...the veg and protein meal is a huge bonus!

I will be going with slim n save products from now on due to taste, price, ease etc but can I switch in the cambridge products to use them up? I have loads! Once I'm over this illness I'll be going for it with 3 products plus the meal in the hope of losing 3 stone...in 3 months?! (is that possible?) I'v hit a high weight for me and Im fed up of faffing about and doing it the wrong way...I want to wear a pretty summer dress...hence the title...I havn't since I was about 10!

I won't be starting today as I'm still getting over my illness but It will be soon, would really appreciate your opinions, comments, thoughts and general ramblings on the above, I'm looking forward to doing this for me!

x

My goodness me, when will I learn? Slim and save is the only way to go! Just made up a cambridge soup and nearly threw up...EURGH! Now on a ss mushroom pasta pack nom nom...trying my best to get on track today...got my nasty cold and my TOM against me though so not without a challenge! Have been struggling with whether to go 3 or 4 packs a day but think until I feel like I need it ill just go with 4 so I don't have to think about it. My exante packs may as well go in the bin they are horrible...have NO money but I think I need to place a ss order...agh I wish I could just get on with it and stop giving myself excuses :(

Welll I sort of closed my eyes and pressed submit on my card payment today...ordered enough for over 5 weeks so now there are NO excuses! Quite a dent in my bank account as Im a poor student doing 4 packs a day!

Feeling good otherwise, yesterday didnt happen for no other reason than my own stupidity but im on it today and there really is no point in giving up...I'll only be fat a little longer if I do! Usng up my cambidge shakes as they arnt too bad then fully on slim n save...exante I won't even touch! :p

Hope everyone is doing well...It may be day 1 but we have to start somewhere right?!

x

Hey and woohoo to ordering the packs!
I did lipotrim a few yrs bk and the s&s products are amazing compared to them!
Good luck hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for taking the plunge! After having tried Lighter Life and Cambridge packs - S&S are by far the best! :D

If you stick to it, 3 stone in 3 months is entirely possible (or very close to it!).

So good luck and stay strong!
x

Hey there!
I also have some exante packs, so I'll be starting tomorrow on the old packs I have and then onto S&S, I preferred their flavors last year when I tried out this diet lol

I wish I could understand why the desire to sit on my own and eat a load of rubbish still fools me night after night into thinking it's something wonderful...when all im doing is hurting myself! Every night around 5pm I find a reason as to why "tomorrow" would be better...how silly I am.

NO MORE!

"Grabs own shoulders and shakes myself vigorously"

For goodness sake! I am the only one who can do this! If it gets to summer time and I havn't done this for myself I will be so angry with myself and I will feel awful yet again...I want to have a summer for once...so I need to JUST DO IT!

Floss why don't you sell your exante and cambridge packs on ebay, they tend to go for a fair price or see if anyone on minimins wants them?

Morning :) I agree ^

You can do this!!!! Just think of summer time and how u will feel and what u have achieved!

Fresh day today!!! Good luck xxxx

Thanks guys....today is the day...no more silliness!

Ooh am I allowed to do that on minimins? Better have a count up :) Thanks!

U can't advertise them on minis, well u can but if the mods see if they'll remove it lol so just need to hope someone sees it before they do!! Xxx

Ah okay thankyou! Using up the cambridge shakes as I thought they wernt too hideous...just had a vanilla one and it was HORRIBLE!

I'm usually working on weekends, so having a free one and starting the diet is driving me crazy...I'm so bored! Just sitting her listening to music and thinking about things. Last year on April 24th my first love ended our long term relationship and my world fell apart. I lost a lot of weight driven by pure anger and hurt, but I also began dealing with it by eating. I can honestly say that it's only in the last few weeks I have realised I am finally okay and over him. It's a bit strange not to have a reason to abuse my body anymore, and it's hard to let go of that need to comfort myself. I never thought I would get through the day, It was the worst ten months of my life, and I can't quite believe I got through it. It's a victory for me that I'm here in one piece, I came close to suicide many times, so the acceptance of a new period in my life beginning and the realisation it's time to change myself and find myself again is hard to swallow. I don't have an excuse anymore. Im just left with a body that doesn't reflect the person I am on the inside, and as much as I dislike it, I'm scared to do this and get back out there, only to be hurt again. I had a brief thing with someone new before christmas which ended in me being let down, so it's very very scary. I just hope I can get past it and finally start this journey. I'm unhappy in my body completely, but Im terrified of being happy again and losing it.

April 24th is the day he ended it. Just over ten weeks from now it will be a year. I need to be different by then. It sounds silly but I can't let him take away any more of me than I have already lost.
Sorry for the rambling, just a few thoughts in my head today.

Morning, big hugs for the above ^^^

You can do this by April!!!!

How did u find the diet yesterday without working? Xxx

Hi floss. Seen you around on here a little and found your diary so thought I'd come and say hi :) You can't advertise them on here (like someone else said, you can post and hope someone sees it before it gets removed!) but there is an Exante/Slim and Save group on Facebook where people do sell them. There's always ebay too, they go quite well on there.

Don't apologise for rambling, this is your diary to talk about whatever you want or need to. Sounds like it's been a tough year for you but that you're in a place for things to change now. I have every faith that things WILL be different by April.

Thanks stef....I ruined it again. I'm finding it really difficult with nothing to do...I just want to be busy again!

Caz- thankyou for the advice. I always have faith that things will change but they never do...not surprising when I dont change them!! Got a huge order arriving tomorrow so looking forward to having a bar every evening. I know considering what I went through the past year plus passing uni with nothing to retake proves I can do anything...so this should be easy for me! I won't stop trying :)

Slim and Save chocolate shake.....mmmmmmmm seriously why go anywhere else?!

I love chocolate shakes! Didn't order enough of them, running out already :-(

What are you doing at uni?

I'm doing nursing...not sure if It's for me but will continue with the course and see what happens :)

Never mind hun just draw a line under it, being bored is a massive trigger. I start tues so we can sort each other out :D
Xxx

Back