Princess Ames' 4 month WI...

Princess_Ames

SW Junkie!
I am as of THIS morning 11st6.

:eek::eek::eek:

My whole body has changed shape. I just cannot get over the difference this diet has made to my life.

I have sat and cried because i never thought in a million years that I would have shifted this much weight in such a small amount of time.

From this...
184081_132471820173423_100002318182926_217600_1430283_n.jpg

To this...
293324_151968168223788_100002318182926_280210_1306347_n.jpg

Any one who says this diet is dangerous is an idiot. I will champion it until i die! This diet has saved my life!

oh Princess! Well done you :)

You've done fab, and are truly an inspiration to everyone. Good luck with the rest of your journey - you will do it!

oh Princess! Well done you :)

You've done fab, and are truly an inspiration to everyone. Good luck with the rest of your journey - you will do it!

Beginning to wonder if I will find the motivation to get to my goal. I want so desperately to stick to 100% TS but It's just not been possible recently. :(

i think the issue (certainly with me) is that when we start such an extreme diet we are desperate and feel disgusting. we start to struggle when we feel/look better and start getting compliments. we then are not so desperate so i start to question whether such an extreme diet is right for me. ive always came back to the same answer... YES! just take 1 day at a time like youve done in the past. you have done amazingly well at maintaining in recent weeks which means when you do get to goal you wont ever have to go through ts again!! how amazing would that be? youve done so well chick, well done! now raise your right hand above your head (do it) and bend your arm over your shoulder... now pat yourself on the back! you deserve it xx

You look fab, well done!

Wow what a difference!! :p

Wow, you are looking really good! Good luck for next week :)

Here you go Princess, we're both semi naked on the same page :D

58509-albums3363-picture20251.jpg
58509-albums3363-picture20251.jpg

Full Album

well done hunni xxx

Wow, what a difference both Ames & MrMojo, you're doing brilliantly. It's fantastic seeing what a difference this diet makes, and the confidence that you can build alongside it.

Keep focused on what you want to achieve Ames, you can do it :)

wow wow wow well done to both of youxxxx

Back