Princess84's Weight Loss Diary!

WI Result - STS

I had my WI and i've STS. Which is good because I had 2 christmas dos. Hows everyone been?

well done on your STS thats fantastic :) especially with 2 xmas do's!

I had my WI and i've STS. Which is good because I had 2 christmas dos. Hows everyone been?

Oh well done you! That is very good indeed. Hope you enjoyed the Christmas parties!xx

New Year, New Me!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm back on track now. Over the christmas period I put on 2lbs which is not bad because I did eat everything lol. I've joined the valentine challenge and I'm aiming to lose 14lbs by then. So thats about 2lb a week. Fingers crossed! :)

Happy new year to you to. Not bad on your gain over xmas. Good luck on your V challenge, my target is the same as yours. Have a lovely evening.

welcome to Team Loser! :D

Goodluck! 2lbs gain is not bad at all considering :D

hello, just popping in to say i hope you are still doing well :) xxx

Welcome back! 2lbs over Christmas isnt bad at all! Good luck on the valentines challenge xx

Fresh Start Tomorrow!

I'm starting fresh tomorrow. I haven't been counting my points since new years so from tomorrow I will start counting and i'll be back in the gym. I've restarted my ticker so its fresh for 2009. Bring on 2009! :)

Last edited:
good luck! :) x

Well done on getting back on track and only having just put on 2lbs over Christmas and new year.

We're in the same team - so good luck as you get back on track. x

Welcome back and good luck with your re-start. You've done well only putting on 2lbs over chrimbo x

hey you, hope youve had a good day :) x

Back