Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

Good morning Giggles :D

Hope you have a great day xxx

Hi Princess A,

I have just read your diary from the start :)

I'm restarting exante today and I have just ordered The Shred :D

Well done on your losses so far!

Need to investigate this shred - is it a fitness dvd?
Hi Princess, hope the bloaty feeling goes and your feel better, get them packs ordered so you don't run out.
xconfusedx - good luck with the restart

BF

You've been quiet missy- you OK? Hope you are feeling better and don't have the pre-shred wobbles!

Big hugs xx

Hey Ames :)
Hope your okay :)
You back on TS tomorrow ?
Marge
:)

Hiya hun, you all set to go? TS here we come xx

Hope your ok Ames, missing your positive thoughts! x

I am! On it like a car bonnet!!!! :giggle:

If you behave, then I'll behave! I've had a shocking second week but i'm back with my resolve!

Shredding later... ROFL could be amusing. Hopefully i'll hurt too much to be able to walk to the fridge :giggle:

Princess_Ames said:
I'm back now. I've had a bad week because of days out etc that i couldn't avoid. Nothing planned this week so i will be back and throwing positive thoughts at everyone :D

Very glad to hear it x

Welcome back Ames - lots of positivity for you this week

BF

Good to see you back Princess!!!
:wavey:
Have a good and bloody painful shred! :D so that will keep you away from the fridge!
Love :)

Glad to hear your back on track .... its tough when we fall off but you know you can do it .... shred is the way forward and hopefully will spur you on even more! x :D

Princess_Ames said:
I am! On it like a car bonnet!!!! :giggle:

If you behave, then I'll behave! I've had a shocking second week but i'm back with my resolve!

Shredding later... ROFL could be amusing. Hopefully i'll hurt too much to be able to walk to the fridge :giggle:

Lol, maybe I should shred or just lock fridge as I'm lost inside it...

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Wooo Hooo :D
TS and shredding :D
Bring it on !!
:D

How you doing my wee miss :giggle: xx

So shred buddy (except I deserted you).....did you shred it today? Please let me know how it went....xx

:Na_Na_Na_Na:

Back