Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

:giggle:

100% day!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! My water flavouring and new bumper pack arrived today too. I've emailed and complained about the state of my bars. They are squished and broken. It's ridiculous. Whoever packed it literally dumped ALL the shakes on top of them. They now resemble vomit bars. Not happy.

Oh no :(
They will sort it out.
I emailed when my packs where burst open and they did :)

Vomit bars....sounds interesting! Does that mean you can eat 2 at a time?

I think that is possibly worse! Could you bake them and make some kind of granola perhaps?? (Oh boy I lurve granola!)

Mmm Granola....

I'm just well miffed. After the first month with great service, I'm now faced with minging squashed road kill bars.
:cry::cry:

They'll sort it sugar....fear not. So have you shredded yet?

You'll be having to do this then:hide: from Marge.....she'll whip your butt Missy! " more weeks and I'll be on the shred wagon I promise xx

In a word................YES!!!!

Margie is gonna get ya!

Maybe with a little bit of :kissass: from me and a little bit of :copon: from Margie... it will be ok :cross:

:giggle:

Ya think ? :rolleyes::copon::busted::D

To be honest it makes no odds to me whether you shred or not :). Ok, I'm lying:eek:

Its your own conscious that you have to live with ;):p:D

And YOU KNOW how good ya feel when you have done it for the day ;):D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Ya think ? :rolleyes::copon::busted::D

To be honest it makes no odds to me whether you shred or not :). Ok, I'm lying:eek:

Its your own conscious that you have to live with ;):p:D

And YOU KNOW how good ya feel when you have done it for the day ;):D

Marge I LOVE your ultimate goal pmsl!! x

Well here we go on day 3 of the restart. I'm not holding out much hope for a loss this week. It's more damage limitation :giggle: I really hope i can get past the hard bit and back into ketosis as i was in the zone before and now i'm just in a food shop in my brain. *Sigh*

Princess_Ames said:
Well here we go on day 3 of the restart. I'm not holding out much hope for a loss this week. It's more damage limitation :giggle: I really hope i can get past the hard bit and back into ketosis as i was in the zone before and now i'm just in a food shop in my brain. *Sigh*

Best of luck Ames, you can soooo do this!! x

You've done it before so you can do it again this time and your weight loss up to now has been brilliant! Hopefully you will lose something to bring you back up again or even STS. Good luck hun for your weigh in! x

I've decided to not have a week 3 weigh in. I have let myself down so until next wednesday i am not acknowledging i have any scales LMAO!

Back