Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

Morning giggles :D

Here goes, a day for each other. I think I'm gonna find this a great help! I can easy let myself down but won't dare let anyone else down xxx

I'm doing it for Rachel tomorrow... shall we pick someone new each day to share? Although I'm rather terrified about picking Marge. Just know she'll give me a Glasgow kiss if i let her down :giggle:

Princess_Ames said:
I'm doing it for Rachel tomorrow... shall we pick someone new each day to share? Although I'm rather terrified about picking Marge. Just know she'll give me a Glasgow kiss if i let her down :giggle:

A glesga kiss and level 3 of the shred!!!! :giggle: xx

Hahaha pmsl here at you lot!! Sorry to hear you had a bad few days Ames but I can clearly see that big fat bold line drawn and there's no stopping you now! x

I don't know why but i have images of Marge with a big whip and a mean look on her face when i let her down... :giggle:

Brilliant Idea, glad to hear you're back on track and i'm sure Claire will keep you in check lol. Don't assume you will let Marge down, you're back on day 1 of TS and you can get thru it. Well done for waking up positive this morning.

BF

I'm just having a vanilla coffe frappe - nice

BF

I'm so happy to see you back on the wagon my lovely Princess!!! :party0011:
Good luck!!!
You know you CAN DO IT.
:)

Oh no just caught up on your diary and sorry to hear you've been off sync! But its so nice to hear you are well and truly back on the wagon. Good luck hun you can do this and we're all here to support you 100%. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! xx:D

How is Princess this lovely evening? :)

Feeling fabulous! I have my resolve back. I'm hungry but that's my own stupid fault for going off plan and knocking myself out of ketosis. So an early night it will be!

my girl!!! :hug99:

Who ??? Me ???? :innocent0002: :eek:
I am such a quiet wee thing - honest ;):D

Hahahaa, maybe we should all do a day or even a week for Marge... as you say, we'd have to stick to it then!

Jeezo :eek:
Am I that bad ? :eek:
Actually, no need to answere that, I do know that I am, when I put my mind to it ;).
I am ex-forces, so maybe that shed a wee bit of light on things eh ?;)
I wish I had remembered how "bad" and determined I can be a good few years ago though :eek::)

Ames, good to see that you have had a good day :D

Back