Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

Ames, my pals ordered the shred from Play.com too... and are still waiting too :(

Day 9 - I feel really poop. I'm so down and i just want to sit and cry. This is usually where i would reach for food. I can't do that.

Tomorrow i have 30ish cupcakes to make for a party (I make celebration cakes) and i just feel like I'm going to stand there crying why i make them.

Urgh don't even know what to say. I just am not in the mood today.

aww Princess, no need to feel like that hun :hug99:
You are a great inspiration for so many people. You made a very hard decision and started this damn hard diet to feel better and look fabulous when you reach your goal. You are doing fantastic job! You have lost so many lbs in such a short period of time. And this is a massive success!!! :)
Yes, this is just the beginning, I know. I went through the same just a few days ago. I'm on day 17.
But Princess you, yes, YOU helped me when I was down a few times. Did you know that? I was reading your posts, comments, you made me laugh :) I think this is not just me who can say the same about you Princess. You are a great, strong and worth all the best on the world hun. And you are on the way to get it.
So please, cheer up and be very proud of yourself. So many people are afraid even to start... and look at you - you are a fighter! Keep up love!!! don't give up. We need you here on the wagon!
You will make all the cakes with no problem. And instead if being down and sad, you will think how fantastic you are and how good you are. You deserve to feel good about yourself, so go girl and get it! You CAN DO IT!!!
:grouphugg:
Love xxx

You are a great inspiration for so many people. You made a very hard decision and started this damn hard diet to feel better and look fabulous when you reach your goal. You are doing fantastic job! You have lost so many lbs in such a short period of time. And this is a massive success!!! :)
Yes, this is just the beginning, I know. I went through the same just a few days ago. I'm on day 17.
But Princess you, yes, YOU helped me when I was down a few times. Did you know that? I was reading your posts, comments, you made me laugh :) I think this is not just me who can say the same about you Princess. You are a great, strong and worth all the best on the world hun. And you are on the way to get it.
So please, cheer up and be very proud of yourself. So many people are afraid even to start... and look at you - you are a fighter! Keep up love!!! don't give up. We need you here on the wagon!
You will make all the cakes with no problem. And instead if being down and sad, you will think how fantastic you are and how good you are. You deserve to feel good about yourself, so go girl and get it! You CAN DO IT!!!
Love xxx

Now you made me big fat cry :cry::cry:

Thank you Biggie. I think sometimes i get a little self indulgent with my emotions but you've made me realise that i can carry on regardless of how I'm feeling emotionally.

I love this forum and the people on it. I feel like I'm making some really good friends here :D

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Day 9 - I feel really poop. I'm so down and i just want to sit and cry. This is usually where i would reach for food. I can't do that.

I can't make the chore of baking go away, I can't make temptation disappear..... What I can do is tell you this " YOU are strong" "You CAN get through this" and send you lots of hugs :grouphugg:

xxxx

Biggie said:
Love xxx

Couldn't have put it better myself xx At 4 days ahead of me on this journey, you are a main inspiration for me. And every time I feel a little low I think of you and think well in 4 days hopefully I can be as positive as her! So be strong and remember the prize at the end of the line! You can't leave me Princess Ames!! x

Thanks for the renewed vigour guys! I know that i can do this. I just think i had such a great loss the first week that I'll be disappointed this week BUT i have to keep in my mind that ANY loss is still a loss and for my health it is a plus.

Head up, Chin up, Carry on... :D

Tomorrow i have 30ish cupcakes to make for a party (I make celebration cakes) and i just feel like I'm going to stand there crying why i make them.

Urgh don't even know what to say. I just am not in the mood today.

C'mon now.
Keep going and you will get there ;)
The baking :)
When I first started with Exante, I had to bake for work.
Yes it was very difficult not to taste the batter, or the icing, or the combined finished product. But I cant tell you how chuffed I felt when I did exactly that, and not one morsel passed my lips.
The chuffed and controlled feeling far out weighs how it tastes ;)
You know how it tastes, you have tasted it before, right ?
Have you had the feeling of sheer determination and exhilarating control that NOT EATING any of it gives you ? ;) Ya need to try that Ames, it is glorious :D

Thanks for the renewed vigour guys! I know that i can do this. I just think i had such a great loss the first week that I'll be disappointed this week BUT i have to keep in my mind that ANY loss is still a loss and for my health it is a plus.

Head up, Chin up, Carry on... :D

Smashing :D
You deffo can do it :D

Oh Lawd... tomorrow will be difficult Marge!!!!

My Shred DVD arrived while i was at work. Will be giving it a try when I can afford some weights. Pfft

Oh Lawd... tomorrow will be difficult Marge!!!!

My Shred DVD arrived while i was at work. Will be giving it a try when I can afford some weights. Pfft

I used tins of baked beans the first couple of times ;)
Glad I did actually... they are less than the weights I use now, but it gets you into the habit of it ;)
I have also heard that a litre of water is 1kg... I haven't tested this though :).
Just a thought :)

Oooh good plan. I have plenty of beans LMAO!

I must say all the skipping rope turning i've been doing at school has given me some nice upper arms!

Glad to hear your feeling better .... you are such an inspiration to me ....your achievement is absolutely brilliant ... you support others, you make people laugh and offer great advice. You are truly a wonderful person and am sure you next WI will just be as good ... a few pounds off is better than a few pounds on any day. We want it all off straightaway but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. I'm hoping to get the Shred this weekend and join in the fun (not). Good luck and glad to read of your positiveness again xxx :)

Skinniminx said:
Glad to hear your feeling better .... you are such an inspiration to me ....your achievement is absolutely brilliant ... you support others, you make people laugh and offer great advice. You are truly a wonderful person and am sure you next WI will just be as good ... a few pounds off is better than a few pounds on any day. We want it all off straightaway but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. I'm hoping to get the Shred this weekend and join in the fun (not). Good luck and glad to read of your positiveness again xxx :)

Couldn't agree more :) we love you Hun xxx

Well I'm having an ok night. Still resisted wanting to stuff my face with everything in the kitchen. Don't understand why i am struggling so bad. It is literally sheer will power stopping me right now.

Have treat myself to a small glass of Dr Pepper Zero :)

Hey princess- sorry you have been having a downer of a day. Sadly they happen and they test us in so many ways but sounds like you resolves is high and you haven't caved in so well bleeding done on that front. My shred still hasn't arrived despite ordering on Mon and had email to say its despatched. I won't be able to start for a few weeks tho as can't do any lifting with my arm for 4 weeks so guess the weights and push ups etc won't be a good idea. Had also planned on going swimming next week but guess that's out of the question now too! Sorry chick- i did want to start together but don't want to hold you back xx

Hope tomorrow is a brighter day for you sugar xx

Hey princess- sorry you have been having a downer of a day. Sadly they happen and they test us in so many ways but sounds like you resolves is high and you haven't caved in so well bleeding done on that front. My shred still hasn't arrived despite ordering on Mon and had email to say its despatched. I won't be able to start for a few weeks tho as can't do any lifting with my arm for 4 weeks so guess the weights and push ups etc won't be a good idea. Had also planned on going swimming next week but guess that's out of the question now too! Sorry chick- i did want to start together but don't want to hold you back xx

Hope tomorrow is a brighter day for you sugar xx

I'm happy to wait... I have other things i can be getting on with like my Wii active ;) You're my shred buddy!!!!

Ah that's sweet- will be 4 weeks tho! Marge and Clair will be kicking our butts!!! I'm a bit disappointed really as was geared to start. Will watch it when it comes and see if I can do it- perhaps just one armed??

So it's day erm 11.

I'm honestly beginning to wonder what is actually keeping me on the straight and narrow.

I haven't lost anything in 3 days. I'm worried it's something I'm doing wrong.

How on earth am i not losing when i'm on 600 measly calories a day. I'm going without proper food and for no reason.

If i'm only going to stay losing 1 or 2lb a week i may as well be doing WW or SW. Was hoping to get some good losses on Exante but i'm beginning to wonder if i'm going to honestly see any more. :(

Back