Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

Hey............you are doing great and whatever you lose you will be lighter this week than last.

And as for seeing a change in your body after the first week someone at work said to me today......."Have you lost weight?" .......7 weeks on and 2 stone down........doh!

Good luck for WI tomorrow- I look forward to seeing how you've done shred buddy xx

No no no no Miss Positivity!! Don't you dare start thinking like that! YOU are doing fab and it will all be worth it in the end! Chin up hun x

I feel really fed up. End of day 6 and i know tomorrow when i WI i won't have lost as much as I'd have hoped to have lost. I've not lost enough to notice a change in my body and i just wonder why I'm doing it?

Someone please remind me why i am putting myself through this when i can't tell any difference :(

If this is day 6, then tomorrow is day 7, and you should WI on day 8, so that you have a full 7 days on the diet :)
I just checked back your diary, and you started on the Thursday, so Thursday should be your WI day.

You may not notice the difference in the mirror... but are your clothes a wee bit looser ?
Keep going ...
You will get there
:)

Totally agree as day 8 will be the start of week 2- plus it gives you that extra day where you may have lost a little more! ;)

Decided to weigh in today. Started on Wednesday so will WI on Wednesday.

I have lost 11lb. I am now 13st on the button. In the next week i will be moving into the 12's. I just cannot believe it!

I have been worrying though about the possible side effects of losing weight quickly. A friend did LL and lost 6 stone rather quickly and she now has gallstones so i have been lying awake worry that I will be ill :(

Princess_Ames said:
Decided to weigh in today. Started on Wednesday so will WI on Wednesday.

I have lost 11lb. I am now 13st on the button. In the next week i will be moving into the 12's. I just cannot believe it!

I have been worrying though about the possible side effects of losing weight quickly. A friend did LL and lost 6 stone rather quickly and she now has gallstones so i have been lying awake worry that I will be ill :(

Whoop whoop go you!! 11lbs in 7 days is AMAZING!! You are practically in the 12's already! Try not to worry about things like that as everyone is different, is her gallstones a direct cause of her rapid loss? So pleased for you, hope I have as good a start week- can't wait to get in those 12's!! x

I worry about everything :giggle:

I have told myself that i will do a month on TS and then move on to WS as I just don't want to risk anything. Besides, it's time i start to retrain my brain with regards food and the longer i hide from it the worse i will get!

May be if you add a AAMW on your 5th week! I suppose its how you feel and whether you can go on without adding the AAMW!! Some people do some people don't. All our bodies are different and even if you just carried on with VLCD you might not even get gallstones. Stop worrying and take each day at a time it will be worth it your doing just great! xx

11lbs!!!!! Omg that's amazing Hun.
Not happy that your at 13 before me tho grrr :D hehe

Now for week 2 xx

So Day 7 - Wow a whole week already!

Have been drinking steadily since I got up. Have found that if i keep reminding myself i CAN get 3L down me a day which is helping with the loss. I'm not liking how manky my mouth tastes today. It's worse today than ever but i will just keep giving the teeth a clean i think.

Have had a good clean around in the living room this morning as it had more spiders and dust than Whatserfaces house from David Copperfield! Have also put one of Mini beasts pictures up... I will post a pic in a second as I'm really proud of what he made :giggle:

250350_112173862203219_100002318182926_120322_7133316_n.jpg

Hope that works?

Awww I love mini beasts pic :D xx

It's now hanging in my living room... It's the only one he's done that I'm happy to hang in here. The rest are stuck on cupboard doors in the kitchen :giggle:

It's ironic, it's a rainy day picture but it's fair cheering me up!!! LOL

Your very quiet tonight Hun, you ok? xx

I am indeed... apart from the chicken soup has given me god awful acid indigestion :(

The more water i drink the worse it feels. Not a good night i must say.

I've been in a really silly mood and have been posting a lot of music vids on Facebook :D

Back