Princess_Ames has 1stone6 to go!!!!

Well I've just tried it on... I can't zip it up on my back yet so i'm going to keep the 16 as hopefully once i've shed this last 3 stone, i'll be able to do it up and look pretty :D

If you shed another 3 stone the 16 will be massive on you!

Dress looks lovely tho

BF

It won't be massive. There is at least 6 or 7 inch before it will close. I have lost a stone and only lost 1inch on my chest/back.

That dress is beautiful Hun :)
Maybe one day I'll buy a dress!!!!

How's your day been xx

It's been ok today. I'm not happy though as i'm full of cold and i just feel like eating make me feel better food and lo and behold i know how rubbish i'd feel if i did. Have spent 3 hours asleep on the sofa which has made me feel a bit better though.

Oh no Ames :(
Deffo lurgy going round here eh ?
I hope it doesnt stick with you, and passes by quickly
Marge
xxx

Oh dear sorry to hear your not well and hope you feel better soon and my what a beautiful dress you will look amazing in it xx

Princess_Ames said:
12 stone 10... Oh yeah i'm 12 stone 10!!! I haven't been 12 stone 10 since i don't know when!!!

Party Party Party!!!!

Dance with me!!!!

I love this diet!

Woo hoo :)

I'm doing a little dance here for ya ;) I hope nobody's watching lol

You must be buzzing xxx

I'm going to have a pint of water and dance around the living room!!!

I am debating starting the Shred but i have Take That tomorrow and really didn't want to feel like I'd had a rough night of passionate love making while I'm there :giggle: so think i will start at the weekend!

Princess_Ames said:
I'm going to have a pint of water and dance around the living room!!!

I am debating starting the Shred but i have Take That tomorrow and really didn't want to feel like I'd had a rough night of passionate love making while I'm there :giggle: so think i will start at the weekend!

I'd wait too. The day after I done it for the first time I honestly couldn't walk I was in so much pain lol
Talking of the shred, best get cracking with it myself :) xx

Brilliant wooo hooo you must be chuffed to bits. I'm decided its time to incorporate some fitness in my life ... feel my body can take it. Going to start with my zumba dvds and the shred! Starting on Monday. Good luck with your fitness too and TT I can't wait to see them too! x

Well I was reading Bouncy's Diary and she said about callanetics, I didnt know what this was so I asked and she explained its small contractive movements, well I googled and OMG!!! It is for people like me who have had two children and have NO stomach tone or bum and with bingo wings and its really really easy to do but the next day you ache like ouch! The dvd is a bit expensive (£30.00) however on pay day Im gonna investif combined with an hour and a half cardio a week it really can (or so I beleive) give you pre baby body! Now as I keep saying im getting married in spetember what ive neglected to say is 1) I have a 3 year old son and a 6 month baby girl 2) My wedding is in Ibiza 3) I shall be spending a week with all my guests in a bikini arrrgggghhhh!!!!! So not only do i want to lose weight i want to have a realtively nice figure semi naked hahahaha if ya get me ;) xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that B will take a look at that now! It sounds good as well .... so many options!! I'm sure you will look fab for your wedding in September ... so much to look forward too! x

Back