Prinzessin's Diet Chef Diary

Prinzessin

Shoe Queen!
Ok so today was my first weigh in after being on the diet for 10 days.
I have lost 6lb :D Am very happy with that and heres hoping it continues!!!

Well done thats great I also had first official weigh in yesterday and also lost 6 pounds I just hope that I can keep it up :) x

Hiya, thanks for the reply :D Well done on your 6lb loss! I know the first week is always a bigger loss but am hoping it wont take too long to shift this weight!
I just put a post on the DC blog and asked for some more flavours! I was thinking that a fish dish and more white meat dishes would be nice!! Also, a few more veggie options, I dont like to eat meat every single day!! xxx

Hello
Well my 5 week supply arrived today....1 little problem....where the hell do I put it all!!! lol!!
Seriously, I have NO space! Think it is going to have to sit in the boxes :confused:

Am sat at the gym using their comps :D Just waiting for my body pump class to start...could be warming up but am sooooooooo tired this morning!!
Actually , I had better warm up or else it's going to hurt more!
Ta ta for now peeps! :D

Keep it up, you are doing so well. I do find weekends quite hard so I am allowing myself a meal of my choice on a Saturday night. It keeps me going during the week. :D x

Hiya :D
Im coping ok with this diet, have to be honest I am getting a little bored of the menu but not half as bored as I was on CD!

So, thought I would share my weekly schedule ,ok,
  • Monday Body Pump & Body Step
  • Tuesday Personal Training & Core Stability
  • Wednesday Body Pump
  • Thursday Body Step & Swimming
  • Friday Body Pump
  • Saturday Day Off
  • Sunday Body Pump
Every day also includes a 30-60 min dog walk :D
If this weight does not budge then there is something seriously wrong!!!
Now , off to grab a Nakd bar!! lol :D x

Have changed my schedule slightly so thought I would update my diary :)

Monday Body Pump & Body Step
Tuesday Personal Training
Wednesday Body Pump & Core Stability
Thursday Body Step & Swimming
Friday Body Pump & Core Stability
Saturday Body Balance Bi-weekly
Sunday Body Pump

There really is not enough days in the week!!! lol

Hello
Well my 5 week supply arrived today....1 little problem....where the hell do I put it all!!! lol!!
Seriously, I have NO space! Think it is going to have to sit in the boxes :confused:

Hey. I am eagerly awaiting your progress. I am on holiday in America for 4 weeks (get back on the 9th of December) and i bought 5 weeks worth of Diet chef so that i could get straight into it when i got home. Now i had no food in my house...nothing. Cos i just moved and STILL i couldnt find somewhere to put everything lol.

Taz x

Hey there.. 6lbs was awesome.. i really like the diet chef food.. esp the pea and ham soup... tis amazing..
Which one have you found to be your favourite?

x x

Ooh lucky thing in America!! I can well beleive you cant find anywhere to put it! It's the odd shape of the packs..too tall for my drawers and dont stand properly in the cupboards! I just have 3 boxes and do a lucky dip in each at mealtimes lol!
Kitteh; I am in love, yes IN LOVE with the chicken and lemon soup and the mushroom and sherry soup :D
Granola, by far the best is the lime and ginger!
Main meal well, I love the sausage casserole but also have a thing about the beef in black velvet porter yum!
Have'nt found one I dont like yet but found one that doesnt like me lol! The parsnip and honey soup...I now have a bonifide intolerance to honey lol!! Ah well! Good luck to both of you, keep me posted how you get on!
Have a good holiday Taz!! :D

I have lost 9 pounds altogether. I must admit that I like all the food especially the beef meatballs. I have one meal off a week which is a Saturday night. Started back at the gym today so I am hoping that I shall be able to buy a smaller dress for christmas parties. I am also going on a cruise next summer and hope to be at target weight for that.:) x

oooh i havnt had any of the new packs yet.. but the tomato, chicken and mushroom soup sound amazing..
I really love the mushroom straganoff.. just tastes brill.. Like you there isnt one thing i havnt disliked at all..
I havnt tried to lime and ginger breakfast yet.. just the original.. but i just LOVE the original one.. with a handful of grapes..

x x

I am also going on a cruise next summer and hope to be at target weight for that.:) x
Im going on a cruise too :D On the p&o Arcadia in May to the Baltic! Cant wait to see St Petersberg! :D

We went on P&O Oriana to the Baltic in the summer it was really good you will love it. I loved St Petersburg it was great. Next year we are doing the Med so looking forward to some nice weather.

Hiya Peeps,
Well this morning was weigh in day.....Lost 4lbs :109:
Well happy with that! So maybes this diet really is working!!
I hope so, I feel better, have loads moe energy and do not feel like Im on a diet at all!
Its all good :D

Wow, well done on the loss so far.

Diary is a great idea.

I shall definitely get one started once I weigh-in tomorrow.

So wish I'd started posting earlier hehe

Back