Priya CD SS journey

Yeah, mostly! I didn't get the support I needed when I was restoring weight after being anorexic, so I didn't learn how to stop binging or become comfortable with my appearance, and going from underweight to overweight in just a few months probably wouldn't be easy for most people to deal with anyway. But I should be getting more support soon, and learning to eat the right amount on a regular basis to maintain a healthy weight :) I'm looking forward to it, really- just got to stay positive! :D

Thats grea tto hear thats the spirit stay posiitve :) iv found my log for when was doing 4/3 and it was weeek my birthdya week where it went down hill due to my cold :(

Im hoping this time round on liquids it wil be bit more speedier but will see how it goes

Attachments

• IMG_3996.PNG
    IMG_3996.PNG
    413 KB · Views: 7
Thanks honey :) And aww bless you, I always find that birthdays/holidays/illness can be really difficult :( If you find yourself ill again during this journey, don't be afraid to eat a bit more- your body needs the fuel, but it also needs nutrition so try to stick to lots of fruit and veggies. You've got everyone on this forum to help you this time around for when birthdays and other things crop up :)

Lcuy ann well done on ur loss thats a fantastic loss woop woop get in there hun :) im sure u will get great results next week on ur third week in :) x thats brilliant and the water flavourings sound lush but think will try and hold out for now as i dont mind plain water that much maybewhen i start getting bored lol x
Yes I know Ive held out I can still stick with plain water but just wanted to keep it in stock for emergancies but we shall see. I struggle everyday and today I struggled with water and shakes I'm on shake two again late and now I'm drinking a pint of water with it. Can't wait for my bed tonight. X

They sound awesome but not on this diet but maybe later on steps up I might be able to. Im currently on a 600/700 calorie diet. I'm actually happy I found a diet that works so so happy x

Hi LucyAnn, ahh fair enough, I'm glad it's working so well for you :D To be honest, the lollies are flavoured a little too strongly for my tastes anyway :) Hope you don't have to wait too long for bedtime, now! Just remember it'll all be worth it in the end x

That's a good tip to have I'm not doing bars I think they would make me more hungry than I am. My mums already like when can u eat normal food etc blah! Gets annoying.
Kezza ur doing great im going to try and stya away from bars as long as can as from past vlds i have found bars tend to slow down my losses wich can be quite demotivating lol.

Wil try and stick to soups and shakes for as long as can till i get bored n want to add in some meals to it etx lol.

Managed to go past al the food places lile greggs burger king noodle bar saimsbrusy lol without thinkkig too much about it ll and work has been busy lol x

Hi All,

Priya, I've been reading your posts you're a god send, keeping the tempo up. Very inspiring. I hope you have a good weekend with the family.

Everyone seems is doing so well, I'm new to the diet, spent the last 2 years on a binge fest and can't find anything else that will keep my mind focused. This looks to be the one.

Night all xxxx

Heya summer chic yup i am so in the zone really hoping this lasts haha. I do love rambling on haha it helps distract me lol how much r u wanting to lose hun? Do u have a diary? Feel free to ramble on here with me :) anytime every one a friendly bunch day one is done and dusted three shakes and four litres vanilla choc mint and orange choc one tirned into a paste yum lol x

Lol, I love your rambling, keep it up it's a brilliant distraction and it's so nice we're all kinda starting at the same time, I've only just started my diary - target to xmas ... although with a six stone target to lose more likely Easter next year if I'm lucky that is... hormones up the creak ... night babes xxx

Summer chick you maybe pleasantly suprised :) it might be sooner then you think :).

I just love the control it gives of not having to think about food from monday onwards when i go to work will leave all forms of money home so even if im tempted to buy food i cant haha.

And before i head out to work will keep tetras so be much easier to have that shake as soon a i get through the door and some water to keep appetite at bay.

Thats the plan of action anyway :).

Today is day 2 omg i am a serial weigher and i know you shouldnt as u dont lose everyday but i feel like it helps me stay ok track just gettings glimpse now these two days of being in sheffield and no scales is slowly killing me haha will be standing on them monday after three days of being on plan just to get a glimse lol to see if anything is happening haha.

I spent most of the night bludy runnning to the bathroom for a wee hahaha but yeah plan of action is to have two shakes and a veg soup with the family see if that works as dont want to be seen not having anything with the family.

Yesterday parents wwre out till late so had my third shake turned into a thick paste without them and it felt nice n yummy and solid lol instead of just drinking it while my sister looked on in disgust haha. In fact we were reminsing how like think it was nearly three years ago at one of my old jobs think wason slim an dsvae back then i used to ring up sisters after work n ask them to have the kettle boiled to add to my shakes back then haha.

Wow some things never change lol. Iv told my sister to lose what little weight she has gained now as she does not want to be where i am now. She isnt big she is a 12 but she used to b a 8 and can tel it gets her down sometimes. Yesterday sister wantrd chinese :/ but didnt give in.

But yeah will see how the soup goes lol i only got soup to have it with thr family n the bf but the rest of the days wich is all week apart from
Wednesdays and every other weekeds and saturdays it will be shakes i need to keep it as simple and as basic as possible to try and boost up results.

My earlier weight loss wich is shown further hp this page was with 4/3 that was with food n three 500 cal days im hoping now as im mainly having fluids for a good 12 weeks hoping it will be quicker and my body shrinking more quicker as there wil be no solids going in there judt mainly fluids.

Sorry for going on about but if i put it in here it helps keep reminding me to stay on plan and not deviate hardlt seen the bf during ramadan so its the same principle and its only for 12 weeks i can do this i have to as i feel dead uncomfortable in clothes and cant feel like can go out anywhere i just feel like i look like a bal with no shape left tho in my smaller pictures think they on page 2 or 3 i had curves and body was in bit more proportion n what not but right now i just feel like a oompa loompa its terrible lol here is another picture where i went out for cuzins 18th and believe me that picture brought me to reality i look like a orange ball .

I have said to myself if i manage to drop one or two sizes then i will wear a dress the next time i go out i miss wearing dresses see blue pic and black pic back in the days :( n the rest lol.

I miss those days when the dresses used to be so small lol had nice dd boobs was a size byt could squeeze into the odd 8 if they were stretchy enough still hadbit of a bum too lol.

This should be me in my prime im 28 lol should be going on holidays feeling good about myself clothes shopping all that malarky lol before the 30 lol. Really wish had started earlier but just didnt feel int he right frame of mind and really did think that the 4/3 way was the way as it did seem to be workig for me till i bludy came down with the stupid flu on my birthdya in april n since then just found it really hard to get back imt be zone otherwise for a good 10 odd weeks or so i fasted mondays tuesdays and thursdyas and had wednesdays n the weekends off and i really didn tfeel like was deprived at al and could actually see me doing that for life as there was a nice balance and used to even on eat days try and eat within a 8 hour window so wouldnt find myself scoffing at all times of the day on eat days so there was a sense of discipline therr an di likd it. Judt a shame i fidnt shrink as much as wanted to haha with a two stone loss lol and was losing consistently most weeks.

Lets see if liquids bring on better results lol xxx

Attachments

• IMG_3999.PNG
    IMG_3999.PNG
    874.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0306.PNG
    IMG_0306.PNG
    572.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0317.PNG
    IMG_0317.PNG
    627.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2378.PNG
    IMG_2378.PNG
    760.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2380.PNG
    IMG_2380.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
I am trying to find a consultant who can do morning weigh ins as i just cant deal with evening weigh ins they just make me feel really uncomfortable as i know i always weigh heavier i would much rather see some one every other saturday and buy two weeks worth of products as then will know have already paid for them so cant cheat as that would be a waste of product.

I feel really bad as my current consultant is lovely its not that she isn tbut she is only available on mondays or thursdays in the evenings :( i hate it i cant upsrt anh one so im bit worried especially as inhave already got 11 days worth of products from her but the thing is i know my body and i know what i like and i just generallt prefer morning weigh ins and dont aNt to think about weighing in evenings

Ok found a diff lady who can do every other saturday weigh ins with me that is better then no morning weigh ins i guess so every other fridya will weigh myself and every other saturday she willl weigh me and give me two week supplies each time n hopefuly that wil help me stick to plan as will have already paid for it and so forth x

I felt really bad letting my current consultant know she said its fine but think has deleted me tho i did say it woudl be nice if we can be friends still oh well. She was lovely just that she couldnt do mornings x

My shakes tend to be lumpy too, no matter what. I think they'd be more bearable if I had a better blender haha. Will probably be having one with dinner since I haven't braved it yet today! Well done you for getting it down, lumps and all :D I'm glad it tasted okay. Maybe use the weekend without scales as a challenge to make sure you stick to your plan so you can be pleasantly surprised when you get back home! x
Do you have a ball in ur shake bottle? I have ice with the ball water and shake away for two minutes, gives my arms a work out lol x

I do evening weigh ins well usually after around half 2-4 pm and I'm fine it doesn't matter about what's on the scale it's how u feel in clothes etc and where u want to get to. I try not to look down and just focus on pounds lost I have a goal of 70 pounds to lose I've lost 10 already in two weeks. That's how I'm looking at it x QUOTE="Priyab2222, post: 7979485, member: 145992"]I am trying to find a consultant who can do morning weigh ins as i just cant deal with evening weigh ins they just make me feel really uncomfortable as i know i always weigh heavier i would much rather see some one every other saturday and buy two weeks worth of products as then will know have already paid for them so cant cheat as that would be a waste of product.

I feel really bad as my current consultant is lovely its not that she isn tbut she is only available on mondays or thursdays in the evenings :( i hate it i cant upsrt anh one so im bit worried especially as inhave already got 11 days worth of products from her but the thing is i know my body and i know what i like and i just generallt prefer morning weigh ins and dont aNt to think about weighing in evenings[/QUOTE]

I get what u mean lucy ann but iv always been a numbers girl lol like i wont get truly depressed over it but i like monitoring it and in the mornig wiegh ins i just dont gave to think about it again in the evenings if that makes sense

Right so have defo decided not coming home for defo for the next two weekends.

Mum n dad were out visiting family friends til like midnight last night when thhe knew i was coming home this weekend n then this morning at half 11 mum comes up nagging as alwyas about how im dtill in bed yeah im in bed but not sleeping on my fone reading :/ n asking me to empty my wardrobe out as none of the clothes fit me anymore :/ reli pissing me fof i have already emptieed out three drawrs for her yeah i get im not here hut its still my bleeding bedroom ffs :/ pissing me right off i cant wait to go back to manchester tmorow jus tneed to get thru say 2 today get on the water n get my products in.

Im the eldest got two younger sisters me n mum dont reli get along that well she sees me as the black sheep of the family as i am quite opinionated and just kinda do my own thing.

She alwyas is on my case every bleeding weeknd i come back home it gets boring and annoying very quickly and very fast.

Xxx

This sounds exactly like my mum I'm one of three oldest too, and s gagged of my room and pretty much everything even though I do sort it out. Sometimes u stay away and come bk and within like 30 minutes amwe are arguing she doesn't listen at all. I've already been nagged at today. My dad doesn't believe me that it's a proper diet! He's like it's stupid well on SW and WW it took me 10weeks to loose ten pounds and some weeks I'd stay the same so if I'm losing I'm helping my health. Just tired of listening to it. He even had ago about the mineral water I was drinking lol I was out and I was thirsty so picked up s bottle of the cheapest water I don't care who's the owner of it lol.
I'm about 1.5 litre down which is unusual for me and no shake yet so about to grab one x
One shake down choc mint and 1.5 litee down dads trying really hard to get me to have a little bit tomight but nope i am determined x its bluyd hard why dont they understand grrr

Right so have defo decided not coming home for defo for the next two weekends.

Mum n dad were out visiting family friends til like midnight last night when thhe knew i was coming home this weekend n then this morning at half 11 mum comes up nagging as alwyas about how im dtill in bed yeah im in bed but not sleeping on my fone reading :/ n asking me to empty my wardrobe out as none of the clothes fit me anymore :/ reli pissing me fof i have already emptieed out three drawrs for her yeah i get im not here hut its still my bleeding bedroom ffs :/ pissing me right off i cant wait to go back to manchester tmorow jus tneed to get thru say 2 today get on the water n get my products in.

Im the eldest got two younger sisters me n mum dont reli get along that well she sees me as the black sheep of the family as i am quite opinionated and just kinda do my own thing.

She alwyas is on my case every bleeding weeknd i come back home it gets boring and annoying very quickly and very fast.

Xxx

Back