Priya CD SS journey

Just had my second shake first time trying a tetra after years. Lol it was yum had popped into the fridge.

Family trying to sabotage me fully. Sister trying to get me to go see cousins but they be having cocktails and **** in the garden:/ she lile even if u dont have any but im there thinking oviously she will ask me why aint i drinking it.

Mum keeps asking me about eating rice to even take rice and curry back to manchester with me :/ and dad wants to have mangoes tonight like wtf for ages they keep harping on about me gaining weight etc n now finally i am trying to regain control and this is what happens.

Really hope in three weeks time something happens and changes or else they will think im
Chatting **** and secretly scoffing my face while in manchester :/.

Heres hoping x

Hey Priya,

Stay strong, it tough, I don't think they mean it, some parents use the feeding children constantly as a way to show their love if they can't show it in other ways.

And yes I get people try to sabotage as well, when I first started putting on the weight and I was cross with myself they would be, no you're fine instead of saying the truth. That I was over indulging and needed to stop. Not sure whether it's a competitive thing, with some yes, with others they don't know what to say and see that I was needing a release.

Any way, you keep at it xxxx remember how great you'll feel in 3 weeks time :) it'll go by so quickly ❤️❤️

I split a banana shake today - spread it out over 2 hours, feel bloated as heck... as double the water intake too... lol ... in the blender with a bit of coffee, two lattes yum yum xxxx

Do you have a ball in ur shake bottle? I have ice with the ball water and shake away for two minutes, gives my arms a work out lol x
I've got nothing but powder and a whisk or a blender, really, aha! Should probably invest in a shake bottle tbh :)

Hey Aly,

Been reading your posts to, how are you getting on today? I've got one of those blend & go blenders I use as I have a few bottles. Don't use the big blender as wastes my shakes when pour into a glass, with the blend & go I drink straight out of it. They whisk up my powder shakes nicely. I have the shake thing, but no matter how hard I shake the bludi thing it always has lumps:(:(...

Or just go to Tesco's and get a hand blender for a few pounds.. they're good too! Have had about 3 litres of water and about to down another half...

I can't wait to get a week under my belt, I do t have my first weigh in until Wk 2, my choice, I kinda didn't want the pressure of seeing weekly changes just in case they weren't much, hence the 2 wk request on my part. I may change that as I go along... lol

Xxx

Hi SummerChic, yeah I'm thinking of getting one of those cheap from Amazon tbh- I sieved my shake last night and it tasted really nice without the lumps haha. Can't wait to have a nice non-lumpy shake! :p I'm doing alright- woke up late again! :rolleyes: So I'm having breakfast now, at like 5pm :rotflmao: I think I'm just going to have to accept that my sleeping is screwed for the next few weeks :p

That's a good idea, I think! It's easy to get disheartened if progress doesn't feel fast enough, so weighing every fortnight is a good idea :) I've not weighed myself since starting, which I'm quite pleased with because I'd been in the habit of weighing every day, or even several times a day. Going to see if I can stick to once a week or fortnight, too :D xxx

Summerchic iv got one of them from amazon i love it its so convenient :). Ur right in three weeks there must hopefully be something. Its a sunny day today so making me feel even more determined :) x i have so got this

I want the first week over as I know a lot of that is water, it's the weeks thereafter all that fat starts to melt away ..... yay.....

I am loving the energy on this page. Go girls. One day at a time. I'll be completing two weeks in a couple of days. I plan to do the diet for at least 12 weeks. Will reassess my weight then and then discuss with my consultant whether to move up a step for some time and come back to SS. 12 weeks seem such a long time. But if you think about it. It's nothing. Time has a way of whizzing past. And with a regular diet of calorie control and exercise I would probably lose only 6-10 lbs in 3 months. So this is totally worth it. Come on ladies. We can all do it together!

I really regret not starting sooner obs lol even if i had started two weeks ago when bf started ramadan ll would have already done 2 weeks stint by now lol hey ho now all i can do chug the water have the three packs and hope for the best and stay strong lol x yes ur rite we can do this all together :) x

Any one else wish can take 12 weeks time off work and just live off the shakss and slepe the days AwY and then go back work with a Bam lol x

So have had my third and final shaks veg soup didnt make it too watery was quite a nice consistency and helped fill a hole tho was tad salty hmmmm was dipping the spoon into the soup and havig it that way to try and make it last bit longer haha....onto my final litre that will be four litres done day 2 done and dusted then :).

Every one has gone out again at times dont know why bother coming back some weeknds lol hey ho will be three weeks time they will see me next will be religiously drinking the water 4 litres a day for sure hope every one had a lovely dayt now wil be simpsons and bit of readind and a early ish night me thinks x

Hi guys keep going I'm out today and just going to the cinema I'm with my cousin and she's a size 6 and so supportive! I've had two shakes now! Not sure on water as I haven't taken my 2.5 litre bottle with me but I had a pint of water this morning and one at lunch with another 600 ml bottle with me on route and two cups of tea and two wine glasses of water going to drink another one on route to cinema. I made the lemon and lime flavoured water today so made it look like a cocktail and my cousin joined me in it lol so anti social but needs to be done. Just been sunbathing in her garden. Had two of these with sparkling water and they were lush! Very sweet tho I can see why so many have these as I've lollies x

Attachments

• IMG_7137.JPG
    IMG_7137.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7138.JPG
    IMG_7138.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Thats brill lucy ann its amazig whne u have supportive family and friends wel done and ur mocktail looks lushh ❤️❤️❤️:) im feeling full now after the soup so a plus point :) thanku for the words of encouragment hun xxx

Sorry I'm a bit quieter today, ladies, just need to be careful about what I read since you're all on VLCDs, and I have to remember I'm not allowed to do that/push myself to eat enough :) You're all doing fantastically, I'm really proud of you all! Not too long until the end of the day now, so you'll all be able to relax and sleep a bit soon. You'll get used to living on the shakes very soon, I promise, just keep going! <3 xx

Thanku aly ur doing so well too eating wel and healthy and clean :) well done xx i know i cant wait to hit the bed will sign the fathers day card n then make a move to manchedter as reli want a early night n fit in my water etc before i go sleep xx for day four monday x

Thank you, I'm really pleased so far :) Just hope I can keep it up- going on a hike soon with my boyfriend and his brother, and I think I'm going to stay up all night then go to bed at a reasonable time tomorrow night. Just hope they don't want to go for a McDonald's! Can't believe you're already on day four, you're doing a great job so far :D I hope you can sleep well tonight xx

Well today is day two tmorow is day three and monday wil be day four hun very early day lol but tryin to plan the days in advance so then feel bit more secure x

Ahh fair enough. You're doing great so far, though! :) We didn't go to McDonald's, but I still ended up eating a lot :( My boyfriend pulled out a big lemon tart from the fridge for the three of us to share and I had a whole 1/4! Still just about staying in my calorie allowances but I feel disgusting for eating it, and really anxious about today now, since I don't know what the plan is for Father's Day yet. Could really do with knowing so I can try to plan a little more. So far I'm just going to have shakes and shakes only for breakfast and lunch, with some low calorie fruit and veg in between. Can hopefully salvage today and get back on track for tomorrow. I think the trick is to start drinking more water, but I really struggle to drink anything and end up eating instead haha. I think if any of us struggle to stick to plan today, then we shouldn't beat ourselves up over it because it's a special occasion, and it's only one day out of several weeks/months we'll be dedicating to eating right :) As long as we try our best, I'd say that's good enough! xx

Good morning uv done so well hun and a slice of dessert is ok as a one off coz not like ur having that everryday.

I feel bit bad as will be leaving early today but really dont want to sabotage myself this early on but after 4-6 weeks or rven after 8 weeks will take the family out for a meal and treat him my dad knows i love him to bits even though we dont alwya agree on everythknt lol he generally tends to supportme with most things :) i get along with him more then my mum lol.

Day three today so so want next saturday to be here for first weigh in with new consultant.
Will have been on the plan for 8 days by then n Saturday will be day nine for weigh in at 10am.

And she she said i can wear shorts and for weigh in rather then leggings etc it feels like a big burden off my shoulders now that iv got morning weigh ins love it :).

So yeah will have been on plan for three weeks by then. So excited atthe prospect of being on the plan for that long but also scared at the same time i think i will have a sneaky weigh in tmorow for day 4 just to get a glimpse and see if its working firdt thing bright and esrly when i get up for work.

Hopefully whatever i see on day four will help spur me on n then will try not to weigh again till official first weigh in with new consultant on saturday 24th june so that i can be a little genuinely positively suprised hopefully.

Hopefully will be seeing the bf on wednesdya and saturday reli hoping i can stay strong. I wil be having my soup unless he eats before coming down i really really hope he supports me as this is the first time in a bery lomg time i feel like im in the zone and if i give up especialy this early on then will no way see physical results.

I just hope he understands i dont mind him eating other food with me i just need him to be ok with me having soup and still coming to see me.

This is my last attempt i feel n if i dont do it this time round then i dont know next year will be 29 and yes still in my prime but genunely want to be feeling better about myself.

See how it goes.

Back