Priya's diary

If you eat now, getting comfortably into ketosis will be delayed. So think how you will feel at goal, and step away from the idea :)

how is it that i have put on an inch around my waist when yday i double checked it so the result is the same and iv also lost weight according to the scales this morning..can sum1 please explain this to me thank you :s..
mwah

Probably a bit bloated from all the water. I get a bit bloated from the bars, prob all that fibre.
Don't give in to food already! You know you want to be in ketosis as quick as possible. You haven't given your body enough time to adjust to the lack of real food so it's rebelling and telling you to have it. IGNORE IT! You're getting all you need from your packs. x

yeah you are right thank you isis and diet kitty..just have had veg soup so that i wouldn't think about food and you are right i feel full now and i am actually glad now that i did have the shake instead of thinking will have it when i get back...:D
orite kk yeah mayb...so aren't the bars too good to have often then? :S...
coz i thought the bars so long as you stik to one it wouldn't affect the weight loss or inch loss..? i know that on c.d diet a few ppl's losses slowed down with the bars on that diet coz it was slightly higher in calories and that but even with that diet you were only allowed to have one per day...:S
mwah
mwah

You can have 1 bar per day and it won't make any difference to your loss. That's what they're designed for. The fibre is supposed to help with constipation if you get it! I prob get a bit bloated from them cos I'm not used to much fibre in my diet lol

oright...well i havent ordered that many bars so it should be k...i have more of the soups and shakes then the bars i onli ordered a few of the bars in case i felt lyk chewing something lol...
mwah

Hi Sweetgirl, you have to be realistic, you have only been doing this for 2 days and inches take longer than weight to be noticed so there is absolutely nothing to worry about. With your loss will come inch loss. Please don't measure yourself everyday and expect a loss everyday because it is not going to happen.

hang on in there hun, the first week is the toughest.. when you see that it is all worth it your weighing in day its a big boost.. you are doing great, just try to keep the enthusiasm up... think of how good you will feel.. eating or nibbling on something might give you a little thrill for all of a few seconds.. but when you reach goal..!! woooahh xx

Sweetgirl, you have to be realistic and realise that inches take longer than weight to see the results. I know you are probably impatient and want to see the results now but that aint going to happen with the measurments. You are losing weight and the inches will follow that I promise you.

yeah i knoww thank you for tellin me mark and short and dumpy i will try and bear that in mind lol....i had a yogurt couldn't do it but tomorrow i am back on it and todai for the rest of the day will be drinking lots of water so hopefully whatever i have put on from the yogurt will hopefully disappear by the end of the week....fingers crossed and yeah you are right i am not going to weigh myself until wednesday...and from now on i am going to be stiking to it 100% the results were soo good so i am not going to give up...
mwah

Thank you hun...i am great at not thinkin about when i am in my flat it is when i am out and about or at home that is when i am tempted to nibble or what not....but yes i am going to forget about todai and jump back on to it properly from tomorrow...still got about 5 days to get rid of what i have gained and more hopefully....
mwah

if you stay good the rest of week you will be fine. i had a hicuup sat and had a couple of bon bons, but i didn eat the packet so was ok, you only had a yoghurt so don;t beat yourself up, like u say get straight back. well done

though i have put on bit from what i have lost this morning so that is a bit disappointing but yeah hopefully by fri hopefully will have lost it...i will be weighin myself on fridays from now on as i cant b bothered to drag the scales to n fro home and uni lol....so will weigh myself a day b4 da day i started but will see how much i lose by then fingers crossed...i have been drinking lots of water since i have got back from eatin lol...
mwah

lool true but the scales aree waay too seductive loool
mwah

Right so i have had a blip today and i regret it more then anything but from tomorrow onwards will not think about no such thing as food no longer...i can do this, and i will do this and i know it works as todai in the morning when i weighed i did see the numbers go down quite abit and i was finally in the 9 stone bracket so if i can do that within 2 days of starting the diet then i can defoo jump back on it agan tomorrow and drink lots n lots of water...

i have to do this for myself and even though in the mirror i still think i look fat, gta say clothes do not and can not lie surely..so the fact that i am fitting into smaller sized tops must mean that i am losing weight though probz just can't see it as yet i guess as it is still quite early on....but i have faith in this diet and i have faith in me and i have faith in all of you lot to keep me on track even if it means being harsh with me i really don't mind at all as it will help me all the more....sorii for the long rant but i had to do this and i genuinely do feel bad for eating..for the rest of the week will probz onli go out when i have to and my weigh in will b on fridays from now as i go home for the wekeends and really can;t be bothered to drag the scales back and forth..soo will b onli 6 days when i weigh but hopefully will see a decent loss even after todai's hiccup...fingers crosseddd!!!!
thnx
mwah

Thank you cal :D
means a lot to mee hunnn
:~)
mwah

Sweetgirl the important thing is that you know what you have done and you are getting right back onto the diet. Yes you can do it and we will always be here for you, you know that. Rant and rave all you want we will listen and give advice but in the end it is up to you. Your motivation and bubbliness is an inspiration to us all. Yes you feel bad but let feeling only last aq little and focus on the positive, you have started again.

Just keep going one step at a time and you will have no problem getting to your goal.

Back