Priya's diary

thanks mark lol...yeah that is how much i drink at uni...the thing at uni its soo much easier coz i am not doin much lol just stay in my room and have a 2lte bottle next to me loll...or if i do go out then i drink here and there but i make up for what i don't drink when i am back at my flat...n my en-suite is in ma room so can run in and out of there when i need to lol....so it is very convenient whereas here at home i am at work and because it is not a desk job and always on my feet i can't drink as much as i would want to lol..and then when i come home from work there is always some one in the bathroom lol..for now just have to struggle on the weekend lol that is why i am hoping that i will lose most of what i need to lose in the three weeks or so that i have left of stayin at uni before i come back home for the summer hols lol...want to go back to uni as a new person lol :D.....
mwah

oh yeah and another thing i was going to ask...can you liek split a shake and have half a shake and a half a bar and then put the bar in the fridge for the next day and put the packet of the shake which hasnt been used and use that for the next day as well or will both go out of date as they have been opened or would it not make a difference? was just wondering cause was thinkin of doin half shake n half a bar if dat makes sense for one of the three meals...just wondered if it was allowed if it isn't then i am not going to do it but just wasnt sure so just wanted to check with you guys :d....ne info will b great
thnx
mwah

But can u save half the shake n half a bar for the next day n make one meal out of the two or is that not allowed hun? :s
mwa

ah right k thanks for that lol that's why i though i would check before i ended up doin that lol..glad i did check now :D
thnx
mwah

hey lovely people xx

I think also, it says on the pack that you need to consume the shake and soups once they are made up within 15 minutes.. I think this might be to do with the vitamins and minerals.. however you could, although a little messy, try to keep half of the dry powder in the pack for the later in the day and only make up half with water. As long as you did have the remains of the pack later as diet kitty says, in order to make sure we get enough good gloop

xxx

Last edited:
just had my last meal of the day, the orange bar and lots n lots of water lol...my tummy is soo full :( lol....that bar is sooo filllin its unreal lol..its odd it feels like i have had a propa meal with propa food lol....can;t move.....my tummy looks big now lol :s
mwah

thanks short n dumpy :)

shanny i aint left u!!! lol i still do come on cd tooo :p
would never leave u on this journey that we and so many other are on lol :p
luvya
mwah

yeah honestly it is odd i feel soo full and fat at the moment lol...:s
haha can;t wait till i see the pounds and inches dropping off now that is all i aiming for and now that i am back at uni will not think about food as much in fact after this bar think i have gone off food for good lol
mwah

R u at uni now??
plus u best b around when im at work on break/ lunch, when ive got nothing to eat lol.!

lol yh will be :d and same goes to u woman lol...
wen i am drivin me insane with shud i, shudnt i lool :p
ima js a tx away hun if i am not on ere :p
n yh im at uni nw
mwah

kk shanny

yeahhhhhh iv jumped on the scales this morning and i know i had said before that i wasn't going to chek til wed at least half way through the week but couldn't help my self and hurraaay they are showing me some lovin :d...i am sooo happpy wohooo...not going to tell the result now hehe but will give the full amount on my official weigh in day ppl...but yeah right now i am very happy as i am finally seeing results :D..:p....now just for the inch loss tooo when that happens will be even more happier :p...
mwaah

Hello Sweetgirl, then the diet is going well so far, 2 days in and all seems well. I am very very happy for you. Well done so far. Just keep it up.

well done Priya :) I find your enthusiasm infectious. You are a lovely ball of energy. I love the team on this forum :)

aww thank you both of you...i am soo happy hehe...but uh oh the crap thing is now that i have seen a loss my silly brain is starting to think it is kk to eat a tiny amount of real food but nooo i can't i just can't give in todai...i have been waiting for agess to be at the stage thaat i am now on the scales...my body knows it can't eat not right now at the beginning of the journy,....but my brain is thinking differently...it is soo horrible when this happens and i hope i am not the onli one who feels like this..but its lyk the closer you are to goal you sumhow think to yourself it will b kk if you have a lil blip the odd time as you are soo close to goal and then if you do eat and put on a 1lb then it doesn't feel soo bad as even when you put that extra pound on coz of eatin you still feel as it is not too bad as the number on the scales is still small, and you don't have a lot left to lose to get to goal, but when you are still far away from goal and then put on a 1lb then it is relii mentally unforgiving coz then it seems as though you are a lot further away from goal...ppll you have to stop me from thinkin about food....speak your mind to me i can do this but with your support!!!!! :(...thank you soo much isis n mark for your support...means a lot to me really :D...
luvya guys!!
p.s hope the above makes sense..
mwah

Back