Product Review Thread - what do they taste like?

What are your favourite Slim and Save shakes (up to 3)?

• Total voters
Got my packs yeay!!!! I'm going to use this thread as a record of what I like

I'm not keen on the bars so far. The dark choc trufa isn't for me as I don't like dark choc. Tried the maple fruit almond one last night and it was ok but nothing special. The choc crispy shake... Hmmmm... The actual shake was nice. Not keen on the crispy bits though.

Aww. I was actually contemplating buying some bars because I have now not only gone off the soups but the shakes as well.

Hi guys I don't tend to order the bars of slim and save but instead but the ultra slim bars from Tesco, they are slightly higher in cals etc but have made no difference to my losses and I think they fill me more as they are bigger !!!

Biff xxx

Really. How mc do they cost n how much do u have a day x

Re: Got my packs yeay!!!! I'm going to use this thread as a record of what I like

Hi guys I don't tend to order the bars of slim and save but instead but the ultra slim bars from Tesco, they are slightly higher in cals etc but have made no difference to my losses and I think they fill me more as they are bigger !!!

Biff xxx

I have these too!!! They are £2.99 3 but sometimes they have offers on like two packs for £5.

The rapsberry one is gorgeous!

I'm about to try the muesli bar so I'll see if it's any nicer.The cafe latte shake is lush!!!

Now that bar is q
uite nice :)

The mushroom pasta and chicken soup are both really nice :)

Hi just reading through some threads and was wondering about this diet that your talking about I've started the cambridge diet 2 days ago but I keep coming across this one

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's the same thing but different flavours and you get more packs in a day :) There are meals too.You don't get a consultant though.

I like the banana one(my breakfast :)

I haven't come across one I don't like yet.

Veg soup is nice :)

Ah yes veg is scrummy. Bought some zero noodles today ... Contemplating trying it with a soup this eve. Easing my way into the soup domain after your review :)

The soups are yummy.. particularly chicken & mushroom. Fave bars are the praline and coconut. Had a look at those tesco bars (I love a bargain) but they're pretty high in carbs & calories and they have citric acid so that's a no-no for me x

The cottage pie last night was absolutely gorgeous.And the chicken curry noodle soup was also gorgeous :) I really am liking the packs on this diet.

Omg mild curry is lush!!!!! I'm ordering this one again. Gorgeous.

Veg soup is nice, sort of like a cuppa soup.

Thai soup is a bit too hot for me, but still okay.

Hazelnut shake is very malty, tastes like vanilla to me. Struggle to taste the hazelnut part at all.

Cheesy Pasta seems rich, but I think I put too much water in it.....

It's more like cheese soup with pasta bits! :giggle:

Dark Choc Truffa Bar is also very rich, can only eat a small bit at a time.

Just had caramel shake hot with coffee. Delicious. Also did the same with hazelnut yesterday.

So far my favourites include spag Bol, Chilli con carne, porridge, dark truffa bar, maple and fruits bar, lemon bar, caramel and hazelnut shakes. Also quite partial to the crispy shakes.

Made spicy spaghetti last night with some delicious courgettes that I had sliced, salted and 'blotted' to get rid of excess water, then dry fried with some chilli powder and rosemary.

Back