Progess Pics!

jhooker

After receiving a nice message from Blue_Grapefruit today on facebook... I thought i'd pop my progress photos on here, so there are some more progress pics of fellas... I'm on week 12 of SS!

Before: (and yes.. that is a big fire)
2223404839_4cf0dec9c8.jpg

... About 6 months later of Atkins about 2 Stone lost...

2224196414_a6ba80ba7a.jpg

You can see there is a loss there., but at that weight loss rate, i was cheating - and decided to cambridge..

About 8 Weeks in...

2223404939_2a87e3a31d.jpg

And this one was taken yesterday:

2223404597_2d7195cd12.jpg

I have about 4 weeks to go until I have 4 days off for my Rugby tour, then will most likely be 790.

Just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone on here for what I've accomplished so far - you've been amazing.

And a special thanks to Mike (Ice_Moose) as his blog inspired me to take the plunge :)

What an amazing difference, you look so much younger and happier.

Here's looking at you handsome!

Gx

heya, becky here was chatting to u the other day on msn!!

Well done again. You look great best of luck with the rest of your weight loss. I lost 14pounds this week!!! Thanks for posting the pics here its great to keep us motivated :)

you look amazing well done

Congratulations and well done!!!:happy036:

Brill photos:):happy096:

Love Mini xxx

ALTERBRIDGE!!! WOOO YEAH!!!

(oh, and well done on the weight loss;) but a certain blue_grapefruit has a name rood boi!)

ALTERBRIDGE!!! WOOO YEAH!!!

(oh, and well done on the weight loss;) but a certain blue_grapefruit has a name rood boi!)

I was following forum naming schemes LEAH!! ;) hehe (And Alterbridge kicked serious but night, check out my latest note on facebook for pics etc)

Porgeus: Thank you... looking quite foxy yourself after a pic you posted last week!

Becky85: Congrats! That's an amazing loss... get used to it :)

Everyone else... thanks everyone for the comments :D

I was following forum naming schemes LEAH!! ;) hehe (And Alterbridge kicked serious but night, check out my latest note on facebook for pics etc)

Alright alright (sorry jhooker!!!)

Saw your note jim bob, did some serious stalking!! Good pics, musta been quite sweaty at the front

Wow, you look fab, you should be very proud of yourself!!

After receiving a nice message from Blue_Grapefruit today on facebook... I thought i'd pop my progress photos on here, so there are some more progress pics of fellas... I'm on week 12 of SS!

Before: (and yes.. that is a big fire)
2223404839_4cf0dec9c8.jpg

Very big congrats on your weightl loss!!!
This sounds like a really dodgy question and i may be right off the mark, but the guy in th pic with you-his name aint chris is it? looks very familiar and notice you are in a similar location to me

His name is Gaz... a uni friend of mine! That was taken in Stafford :)

Thanks everyone :)

You look fantastic, day 1 for me today thanks for posting your pics really gives me inspiration.

Keep up the good work you're doing really well.

Back