Progress Photos & Soup!

ok am going to find some nice undies! argh undies! lol but oh well! just got bigger lumps and bumps than others!

feel as nervous as finding nice undies for a first date! lol

will post up pics soon!

oh i so wanna do this - but your not alone babystar - i also have a phobia of getting in a cossie (if i still own one that is) Can i upload a pic yet as im a newbie?

omg they are horrendous! and apologies for the granny pants was the only remotely matching clean pair i had!!!

I honestly cant believe I have done this!

I want extra point for underwear! lol no where for the flab to hide in bra and pants!

Attachments

• SDC11733.jpg
    SDC11733.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 64
  • SDC11731.jpg
    SDC11731.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 62
  • SDC11732.jpg
    SDC11732.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 57
oh i dont mind really! its about time i came to terms with my size.

but other shouldn't feel pressure into getting in there undies or cossie's :)

ive made a new thread to sticky :) before during and after!

Oh well done kissme - i cant wait to see your next lot of photos - im gonna have to take mine and put them on later as ive not posted enough for privelages to upload photos. - Also great idea about having the pics of before during and after - to give inspiration to us all x

Well done kissme!! im gonna follow your lead, forget the cossie and get the undies out. I want some really good before and after pics! xx

Well done kissme!! im gonna follow your lead, forget the cossie and get the undies out. I want some really good before and after pics! xx

exactly hun! we all look the same under our clothes!!!!

gonna cost us a fortune in undies for the pics as we melt away lol!

Good morning everyone. Hope you are having a good week.

Does anyone know if you can add hot pepper sauce to the soups e.g. Tabasco or Encona?

Back