Progress Pics - 7 months Bragging :)

MissAma

Silver Member
So here goes. Not done yet of course and not near goal either with over 30lbs to go but as much as I don't recognize it myself waiting for my head to "get it" 7 dress sizes to size 8 top and 10/12 bottom must mean something.

In the hope that my public humiliation provides a bit of motivation to CDCers out there, here are my During pics:)

frontduring.jpg

during.jpg

Bloody hell, that is a different person, you have done amazingly well, you should be absolutly overjoyed with your efforts! Brilliant!!!

Fantastic - well done. Your photos look like two totally different people (maybe it's the lack of face! lol)

You are a brilliant inspiration - are you still SSing?

Wow Miss Ama!!! You look flipping amazing. Well done hun. You must be on top of the world looking like that!!! xxx

Fantastic - well done. Your photos look like two totally different people (maybe it's the lack of face! lol)

You are a brilliant inspiration - are you still SSing?

Yeah must be - too public as it is, feel positively nekkid now LOL. Yes SSing still (and proudly without having cheated once) till the 13th of Sept when my third 3 months stint finishes :)

Wow Miss Ama!!! You look flipping amazing. Well done hun. You must be on top of the world looking like that!!! xxx

Not yet! :) I guess you're right and I ought to be but not yet. Gah, getting there slowly I guess but cheers for reminding me.

OMG - you have done brilliantly - very well done !!!

Thank you :)

167 princess_cj and thank you! You've lost as much so that means a lot!

:wow:
What an amazing transformation! As others have said, it really does look like different people. Well done and congratulations on your loss so far :)

Wow, that's fantastic!

wow! you look great x x

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG hon you look like a totally different person!!!
You have done sooo amazingly well and you should be so proud of yourself you will get those last 30 lbs off in no time!!!
You are tiny now hon you really are.........
Im so happy for you, you have come so far...
Keep smiling hon you really have so much to smile about.
xxx Marissa xxxx

Ahhhhh i'm so jealous. I can't see the pics cos i'm at work.
Am putting this on to say i'm sure you do look amazing as all of these other people have said and I can't wait to get home and have a look for myself. It's sooo inspirational to see peoples pics.

X

:wow: hun, such an amazing difference, I hope you are proud of what you have achieved as it's amazing:eek:

Back