bran crunchies (b)
milk
alpen light (3.5)
apple

Lunch
chicken and salad
3 of OH chips (3??)

Wheatabix oaty bar (3.5)
Scan bran with quark, ham and cherry tomatoes (2)

Dinner
chicken scewers and salad
lamb and cauliflower bhaji
1/2 melon with natural yog

Sunday RED

B'fast
bran crunchies
2 x quorn sausages
1 egg
ketchup (1)
banana

Apple

Lunch
5 x can bran (b) with quark, ham, cucumber, peppers and tomato
carrots
muller light

Dinner
chicken breast with herbs and garlic
butternut squash, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower
natural low fat yog with strawbs
muller light

milk buttons (4.5)
2 x ovaltine light (3)

I have read on one of the Facebook SW sites that super free should be vegetables only, not fruit... is this true does anyone know??? I eat a lot of fruit usually at least 3 apples, strawberries and 1 other piece of fruit in a day thought I was being good!!

cnicolaf said:
Saturday - RED

WI - STS rubbish.

B'fast
Bran crunchies (b)
milk
2 x quorn sausages
1 egg
ketchup (1)

Snack
bran crunchies (b)
milk
alpen light (3.5)
apple

Lunch
chicken and salad
3 of OH chips (3??)

Wheatabix oaty bar (3.5)
Scan bran with quark, ham and cherry tomatoes (2)

Dinner
chicken scewers and salad
lamb and cauliflower bhaji
1/2 melon with natural yog

Sorry to see a STS - it's not a gain tho :)

cnicolaf said:
I have read on one of the Facebook SW sites that super free should be vegetables only, not fruit... is this true does anyone know??? I eat a lot of fruit usually at least 3 apples, strawberries and 1 other piece of fruit in a day thought I was being good!!

No, well I hope not! In the two books I have it's fruit as well and it's the fruit thats superspeed as well.

No, well I hope not! In the two books I have it's fruit as well and it's the fruit thats superspeed as well.

Yeah, that is what is says in my books - although they are a few years old. End of the day snacking on apples etc must be better that crisps and chocolate!!!!

Monday - GREEN

B'fast
porridge (b)
made with half milk and water

Snack
apple
weetabix oaty bar (3.5)

Lunch
mushroom soup with potato, garlic, herbs and chicken bovil stock
apple
muller light
alpen light (3)

Bran crunchies (b)
milk

Dinner
Quorn chicken and vegetable stir fry
SW egg fried rice with peas
strawberries and muller light

Ovaltine (1.5)
6 chocolate covered coffee beans

Tuesday - GREEN

B'fast
Bran crunchies (b)
milk
banana

Apple

Lunch
Salad with 2 boiled eggs
5 x scan bran (b)
extra light mayo mixed with few sprays of the frylight salad dressing v tasty (2)
plum
raspberries with muller light

Dinner
Mushy pea curry
rice
weetabix oaty bar (3.5)

Ovaltine light (1.5)
few chocolate coffee beans (3)

Right - I have not weighed myself at all this week and am not going to until Saturday, usually I step on the scales every morning and after my STS and gain over the past 2 weeks I am trying to just stay focused on following SW properly. I think I have lost more inches of late even though I have not lost lb's as two work skirts I have worn this week are def looser round the waist and thighs... so wished I has measured myself at the beginning!!!

I am seeing friends on Saturday who I haven't seen in a while so am thinking of an outfit that will be 'show off' the loss!! I know that sounds terribly vain but I just need that little boost!

Hey ho - just needed to write that down - the fact that I wont step on the scale until Sat!!! Otherwise my resolve will waver!!! x

Wednesday - RED

B'fast
Bran crunchies (b)
milk (a)
banana

Snack
Satsuma
weetabix oaty bar (3.5)

Lunch
Cooked chicken pieces
sald
mayo and dressing (2)
4 x scan bran (b)
raspberries and low far yog

Plum

Dinner
cod and prawn thai fishcakes (1)
cauliflower and spinach, butternut squash SW chips
mayo and chilli sauce (2)
fab ice lolly (4.5) soooo NOT worth the syns - disappointing!

cnicolaf said:
Right - I have not weighed myself at all this week and am not going to until Saturday, usually I step on the scales every morning and after my STS and gain over the past 2 weeks I am trying to just stay focused on following SW properly. I think I have lost more inches of late even though I have not lost lb's as two work skirts I have worn this week are def looser round the waist and thighs... so wished I has measured myself at the beginning!!!

I am seeing friends on Saturday who I haven't seen in a while so am thinking of an outfit that will be 'show off' the loss!! I know that sounds terribly vain but I just need that little boost!

Hey ho - just needed to write that down - the fact that I wont step on the scale until Sat!!! Otherwise my resolve will waver!!! x

Good for you, if I make it to the gym on a sat I always have a sneaky look but I shall join you and not look till wed! Hope your having a good week

Good for you, if I make it to the gym on a sat I always have a sneaky look but I shall join you and not look till wed! Hope your having a good week

Good girl!! ;)

Have had a good week on plan and must admit think the introduction of the Kellogs Bran Crunchies and few more days with Scan Bran has actually helped - although proof will be in the WI!!

Am sure next Weds you'll see at least a 2lb loss after your mini 1/2 on - that am sure was just blip. x

Thursday - GREEN

B'fast Bran Crunchies (b)
milk (a)
Banana
apple

Lunch
Pasta with homemade sauce and veg with few quorn pieces
apple
weetabix oaty bat (3.5)
plum

Snack
Apple

In from work had bowl of Bran Crunchies (B) as was going out to get my nails done!!

Dinner
Sugar and Spice kit mix Aloo Gobi with potato and cauliflower
mayo (1)
Fiber Plus bar (5.5)
apple

WI = 3.8lb off!!!!!!!! 11.2 now - nearly insight of the 10's!!!! So pleased - feel I was 100% this week and that the extra super free fruit and bran crunchies/scan bran defo helped. Really would love to see 2.5lb off next week to take me to 10.13.5!!!! x

Last edited:
Friday - GREEN

B'fast
Bran Crunchies (B)
milk (a)
banana

Snack
Alpen light (3.5)

Lunch
left over pasta with salad
rasberries and muller light
apple

Snack
Fibre Plus (b)

Dinner
eggs x 2, quorn burgers x 2 (1)
mushrooms, beans
mayo and ketchup (2)
2 x plums
muller light

Few peanuts and snacky chilli things (3??)
ovaltine light (1.5)

WI = 3.8lb off!!!!!!!! 11.2 now - nearly insight of the 10's!!!! So pleased - feel I was 100% this week and that the extra super free fruit and bran crunchies/scan bran defo helped. Really would love to see 2.5lb off next week to take me to 10.13.5!!!! x

Well done you :) you must be sooooo pleased!!!! I just bought a pack of scan bran and am planning to have it every day till Wed so fingers crossed I am as successful as you :)

Thursday - GREEN

B'fast Bran Crunchies (b)
milk (a)
Banana
apple

Lunch
Pasta with homemade sauce and veg with few quorn pieces
apple
weetabix oaty bat (3.5)
plum

Snack
Apple

In from work had bowl of Bran Crunchies (B) as was going out to get my nails done!!

Dinner
Sugar and Spice kit mix Aloo Gobi with potato and cauliflower
mayo (1)
Fiber Plus bar (5.5)
apple

Aloo Gobi sounds nice - I love that in the indian. Is it a ready to go kit from the supermarket?

Saturday - RED

B'fast
Bran crunchies
milk
strawberries

Lunch
chicken drumstick - bbq
carrot sticks, cucumber, peppers

Dinner
egg
quorn sausages x 2

Wine - lost count! was at a friends house warming bbq
olives x 2
peanuts

Well done you :) you must be sooooo pleased!!!! I just bought a pack of scan bran and am planning to have it every day till Wed so fingers crossed I am as successful as you :)

Thanks hun - yes I am esp after my gain and sts last week! really chuffed. Defo not looking at scales all week again! the scan bran is ok with a topping and so worth it!! x

Back