Propoints allowance dropped already??

jorja71

I've only been at WW for a week, lost 1.5lb and my points have dropped a point to 34 already. I thought I had at least a stones grace before that happened. Maybe because I now weigh *cough* stone 7. Does it change on the stone and half stone mark?

*I know my weight is already posted over there <--, but I can't bring myself to type it out loud

hi there , do u go to class? well done for joing and well done on your weight loss , you did give me a fright though i read the thread and thought the pp had gone down form 26 to 24 !! i can barely cope with 26 , tbh i so wish i was heavier and my points were more u r lucky you have got loads to play with . dont worry about what u r now u r on the right road xx

Hi yes I go to class. I've got more space to fill, so I need more points lol. I'm glad it only drops a point at a time *shudder*

It just drops at certain points... I don't know how they work it out but it just means that you were hardly in the 35pp bit and what you lost tipped u into the 34 mark..

I started on 33 but I'm now on 28 ...

Where it drops seems to be different for everyone, maybe depending also on height and age? When you joined, you must have been just at the beginning of the higher bracket, so your loss took you down into the next one! Congrats on your loss, even if losing pp is annoying :)

I've only been at WW for a week, lost 1.5lb and my points have dropped a point to 34 already. I thought I had at least a stones grace before that happened. Maybe because I now weigh *cough* stone 7. Does it change on the stone and half stone mark?

*I know my weight is already posted over there <--, but I can't bring myself to type it out loud
Lol when I read your post. I was the exact same - dropping a point after my first week!!!! Must say though dropping 7lbs and losing a point seems like a good deal to
me. Good luck for the coming week xx

Back