propoints + graze

Frankie99

Hi everyone, my first night on pro points- have been to first class tonight! Am trying to order a graze box, but not really sure what the best options are on this plan.

Has anybody ordered from graze before? If so, do you know what they're lowest points options are?

Thanks

Frankie
xx

I got a voucher in the WW magazine so I'd be interested too. Is it all nuts and stuff? Cos I don't like nuts lol :/

Well I've selected the Light option which is the lowest calorie box. There's all sorts of things like nuts, dried fruits, seeds, olives, crackers, "dippers". They all sound like quite high fat options, but i'm guessing they come in pretty small portions as each option is between 80-150 calories. I'm going to just pick some random stuff and see what I end up with if no-one's got any recommendations!

The dippers - which are sweet and savoury are 2-3pp each.
Flapjacks are 6-7
Peanuts and Brazil nuts, mixes are approx 6pp
Dried fruit ones is 3pp I think
The little portions of bread are 3pp
The good thing is that each box comes with all the nutritional info you need if you have a calculator. I love the boxes :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

The toffee Apple dipper is particularly sweet and naughty tasting for 2pp.

I really like them, I have a box each week. It depends on what u like. Me I'm sweet lover so the dippers, dried fruit is all fab for me as I'd rather use my points on something with nutritional value as opposed to junky style snacks. I don't have the wasabi peas as I don't like them. My boxes normally have a dipper, 2 fruity ones (3pp-5pp) and a bread,or nut or a flapjack. As I travel with work its a good distraction from vending machines, snack trolleys.

My first box arrived today- containing Tom Yum Yum (thai style crackers) Bounty Hunter (Belgian Choc and Dried Coconut), Fruit Sundae and Hot Cross Yum (Dried fruit mixes). Have calculated points using the nutritional info provided (wasn't expecting this, very handy!) and they're all 3-4 pp per punnet.

Have tried the Tom Yum Yum and it was delish! They're really handy sizes to take to work as part of my lunch or just for a snack. Would definitely recommend to anyone to try, particularly as first box is free!

Frankie!
xx

Hi,
Is it signed delivery for the boxes? I'm out at work all day and usually get the postman to put my parcels over my side gate.

Thanks
x

Just ordered mine not quite sure what ive ordered and um hoping it was free, do I cancel the next box now or when the free one has arrived?

I would wait til your first one arrives before you decide whether to cancel. I'm definitely going to keep mine going, as they're yummy and surprisingly filling!

Frankie99 said:
I would wait til your first one arrives before you decide whether to cancel. I'm definitely going to keep mine going, as they're yummy and surprisingly filling!

Does that mean they charge you 3 odd quid a week? As it says I get a box tues and thurs each week or is it double I'm confused there's no pricing info

if you are set to get on a tues an thurs u will be charged for both. You will need to go in and cancel on id you don't want 2 a week.

i got the f+nut flapjacks yummmmy. not tried others yet got rice crackers, love mix and vanilla seeds...anyone had these b4?

Back