Propoints help

It works exactly the same as before - if you're hungry, eat your points. If you're not hungry - don't eat for the sake of eating. the only difference on the Pro Points is that if you DON'T use all your 29 points for the day, you can't save them.

"If you dont use em, you lose em" But that should not be an incentive for people to just eat for the sake of eating in order to finish their PP... thats a habit we all need to get out of isn't it! It's the reason why a lot of us are here - i.e. cos we were just eating for the sake of it. Not good!

:4633:

At meeting the leader was adament we should all eat our daily pp allowence as its low its like the lowest fast start amount,really 29 isnt alot as yes we have more points so to speak but alot of foods are much higher. Also under eating you will lose slowly or sts as the body goes into stravation mode and we dont get all the essential nurients and vitiums.
I agree with with you we shouldn't just eat to use the pp up but eating filling healthy foods especially on 29 pp doesnt take too much,a small bowl of porridge oats is 3 pp then a 40g dry weight pasta is 4 pp so healthy filling food has more points in too
Ive done day 1 and ive 2 1/2 pp points left and I havent had alot

B 30g porridge oats 3 pp

S Banana 0 pp

L 50g wholemeal pasta 5pp
spary oil 1 pp
LF pasta sauce 2 pp
large salad 0 pp
mushrooms 0 pp
lf salad dressing 1/2 pp

S pineapple 0pp

D Chicken Breast 4 pp
stirfry veg 0pp
spray oil 2pp

S 2 chocolate weetabix 4pp
500ml skim milk 5pp

= 26.5 pp

I havent had any treats and only have 2.5 pp left
x

Last edited:
At meeting the leader was adament we should all eat our daily pp allowence as its low its like the lowest fast start amount,really 29 isnt alot as yes we have more points so to speak but alot of foods are much higher. Also under eating you will lose slowly or sts as the body goes into stravation mode and we dont get all the essential nurients and vitiums.
I agree with with you we should just eat to use the pp up but eating filling healthy foods especially on 29 pp doesnt take too much.x

Yeh exactly - im not saying DON'T use them. And certainly dont under eat... But if you are not hungry when you have had 26 of your points you do not then have to think "Right what can i have for 3 points before i go to bed to make sure i have eaten them all!" (one would not be under eating if one was not hungry!!)

Our leader was stressing tonight as she does most weeks, dont eat for the sake of eating and you dont HAVE to eat all your points just cos you have some left. Only eat them all if you are still hungry :)

As I said I agree but if you dont have 3 pp a day over a week thats 21 pp which is a big under eat.
I feel everyone should eat their daily allowence have a bigger portion of healthy food or an odd treat as if you deprive yourself you will want it more.I was 100% on ww for 6 months not one day over points and when I did have 4 no point count days as I was on hols I found it very hard to get back on track,I think try and eat all your pp daily as its like fast start and its low thats why we have the extra 49 xx

B 30g porridge oats 3 pp

S Banana 0 pp

L 50g wholemeal pasta 5pp
spary oil 1 pp
LF pasta sauce 2 pp
large salad 0 pp
mushrooms 0 pp
lf salad dressing 1/2 pp

S pineapple 0pp

D Chicken Breast 4 pp
stirfry veg 0pp
spray oil 2pp

S 2 chocolate weetabix 4pp
500ml skim milk 5pp

= 26.5 pp

I havent had any treats and only have 2.5 pp left
x

hum... there's no 0.5 points with the new plan, so you need to calculate the l/f dressing as 1pp. This means you have 2pp left. You could have 1 small glass of orange juice and a ww yogurt (the ex 1/2 points ones which are now 1pp!) at breakfast!

Back