Propoints plan query - HELP PLEASE

Earthmother

Likes to cook
Hi, I started pp plan on Thursday. I dont actually attend a meeting but meet with a group of friends on Wednesday nights to get weighed. I lost over a stone last year at WW with pp, which I have regained (plus more). Unfortunately I cant find all of my stuff, so need some help with the details. My query is this. Can you save points from each days total? For instance, I had 35pp yesterday, so counted 6 from weeklys, but I had 6 left over from the previous 2 days, so can I use these instead of the weeklys? Reading through the posts I see that people recommend you have to have all your pps in order to lose. Any help gratefully recieved. Libby

hey,

you could do that with the old discovery plan, but the pro point plan doesnt allow you to. You cant use any saved up points on different days, every day you begin with 29pp (depending on your weight) and you have 49 weeklies which you can dip into if you eat all your dailies (29pp). Unfortunately you cant reuse any saved points, but if you feel that you need to eat more then have zero pro point foods that is filling, such as this:

Weight Watchers Recipe - Butternut squash soup - zero pro points!! - YouTube

i hope that helps, and good luck :)

Thanks, thats exactly what I needed to know. Have a pan of soup on now, smells lovely.

Back