- Initial hunger and tiredness
- Sometimes recurring hunger
- Impact on social life
- Bad breath (tho eased by increased water intake)
- Amazing results
- Quick results
- Rediscovered energy
- The knowledge that said energy is genuine and not sugar induced -and that it comes from fat stores!
- Regaining control over cravings and hunger.
- Beating food reliance -no longer a slave to comfort eating and old food habits. No more going to bed bloated and waking up sluggish!
- Health improvements -people start exercising and actually LIVING with their new energy too!
- Appearance improvements -both body and skin improvements.
- Self esteem improvements e.g. Confidence to go for new jobs or enjoy the one they have. People start to become interested in themselves again, pampering themselves with hot baths and cosmetics.
- New clothes.
- New life?!