P's Perseverance!

LOL at it didn't work comment, thinking of you all hun I know hospital day is looming hugs xxx

Hi Hun, just wanted to say i hope all goes well for the little ones op xxxx

Pauline mm will be the last thing uoull

Pauline minimins will be the last thing you'll be thinking about but if you get a quite minute let us know how William is recovering xxx

You guys are awesome, thank you all for your support - I can feel the love emanating from out of my iPhone! :D :D

We need to be at the hospital for 8am tomorrow and we're there overnight. My poor little Munch can't have anything to eat or drink in the morning; not looking forward to that very much! :eek:

Have started to pack our bag and thought you might like to see my 'Dukan Emergency Kit'! Photo below. :D

And Sid, au contraire my friend, I'll be on here tomorrow looking to you all to keep my mind busy!! ;)

Have a good evening everyone

P x

Attachments

• image-3689630090.jpg
    image-3689630090.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 72
Loving the kit!! that'll keep you going for a while at least, let us know how the little fellas doing, will be thinking about you. Cx

Good luck! Thinking of u all, esp ur little man ;-) xxx

Oh No Pauline I wondered why you were up so early its usually just me ........... thinking of you today and of course your little man - AH (off to catch up and read a few pages back) :bighug:

I will defo be thinking of you all -

my sister only had one kidney and she was fine, had to have scans regularly but other that you wouldnt have known.
Nothing worse than your own child being in ill & hospital but William will soon bounce back xxx

Pauline positive thoughts today for all you guys. I am praying it will all go fine and little William will cope well. Loving how well prepared you are that will keep you on the straight and narrow. Big squeezes to you all xx

Pauline you are such a lovely, positive and thoughtful person - I've been reading through different peoples diaries on here and there is always either a positive comment, encouragement or just something to make them smile or laugh! So I hope that all the positiveness that you send out all the time is making its way back to you during this difficult time. Hope all goes well for your family.

hope all is going well xx

Yay! My little Munch is back from theatre and all is well :)

He's sleeping it off now and I'm celebrating with a chicken salad and boiled egg; you can't keep a good Dukanette down! :D

I seriously can't thank you all enough for the amazing support you have shown us :D Thank you xxx

P x

margarino said:
Pauline you are such a lovely, positive and thoughtful person - I've been reading through different peoples diaries on here and there is always either a positive comment, encouragement or just something to make them smile or laugh! So I hope that all the positiveness that you send out all the time is making its way back to you during this difficult time. Hope all goes well for your family.

Hear,hear xxx

Just popped on to see how William is going .....must get back to work great he's out in recovery xxx

Back