P's Perseverance!

Oh Pauline- congratumalations!!!
Noticed on your daily menu's page that you're on conso because of pregnancy- hence finding out the fabulous news!!!
You make sure you read all of the advice and whatnot. Health of you and baby is the most important thing now!!!
Lots of love and excitement xxx

CaledoniaDreaming said:
Big congratulations to you, definitely keeping everything crossed. I had my eldest, then was carrying twins but only managed to keep one till full term, then I had my third, then a ruptured ectopic and lost all my bits on one side, then miscarried, then had my fourth and finally my fifth. It's so hard being female and I really do wish you well. Take it easy.

Bloody hell, CD!

xxx

Morning girls

It's a half pound weightloss for me this week bringing me nicely to 21lbs lost in 8 weeks. A poor loss but given the hospital visit and only 5 days of Cruise, I'll take that :D

Pregnancy conso weight is 12st 10lbs which I'll try and stick to as closely as I can for the next few months. This makes me an overweight pregnant woman which doesn't get a 'bad tick' on the midwife's form like an obese pregnant woman does! :D Can't do anything about the 'mature mother' (read old woman) bad tick though, can I?! ;)

Feels very strange trying to get my head around not wanting to lose weight as I was really really enjoying Dukan Cruise and its rewards.

I understand you Conso girls so much more now, Ellie, Chris and Elisheba, even after only two days. Ketosis has gone and I'm feeling hungry again - blargh! I am having to literally 'force' myself to eat the new Conso items when all I really want to do is run back to the safety net of a roast chicken or three! ;)

This is going to be harder than I Dukan thought ...

Have a good day! :D

P x

stick with us we will get you through it :D

I didnt read the bit about pregnancy .... is it just normal conso or is there extra rules ??

Oh honey I appreciate its going to take a bit of time and how odd it must feel having had to totally change direction overnight. You just need to get your head around everything but I am sure you will do ok, tons of help from everyone on here as well. hugs x

Hi hun, I dunno how you can keep the news from Hubby I'd be bursting if it were me.

How is little William doing ?

Well done on your half pound, a loss is a loss & as you say you are no longer obese :) x

stick with us we will get you through it :D

I didnt read the bit about pregnancy .... is it just normal conso or is there extra rules ??

A couple of extra rules and a couple of options ....

A - follow Conso but have two pieces of fruit a day (haven't managed this yet), change fat-free dairy to low-fat dairy and ignore PP Thursday

or B - if you're very overweight or are putting on lots of weight, reinstate PP Thursday and just do PV every day, ignoring other Conso rules

Starting gently with A, with a view to reverting to B as and when I need it.

P x

CONGRATULATIONS :D ahh how lovely! Look after urself xx

Pauline you'll crack preggy conso, I think the girls in the conso group will make sure of that xxx

Poo!!! A pound on already, really struggling with Conso.

Time to shake my meals up a bit today!

<---- note to self, GRRR come on gal, you CAN do this!! :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Poo!!! A pound on already, really struggling with Conso.

Time to shake my meals up a bit today!

<---- note to self, GRRR come on gal, you CAN do this!! :D

P x

It probably is just a poo wanting to come out after changing the diet?

You so totally can do this P, you've done fabulously and once you sort out the rhythm that works for you, you'll totally rock conso too!!! Happy thoughts coming your way x

It is hard P but for you its vital you stay well and the extra veg, fruit and diary will help ............ in the scheme of things a few months will fly by and then you can be dukan 100% - of any pregnancy diet then this one will be the best (we are biased) your body will be on overdrive will all thats happening to it. Again its all about healthy eating ...... get them raspberries down your neck ..............

Oh Pauline I am SOOOOOO happy for you....... Everything will remain crossed for your little bump!!! If it helps I maintained my weight in my pregnancy till I was five and half months following SW plan (mostly red days) and conso is very similar so I hope that helps you...... Good luck xxx

It probably is just a poo wanting to come out after changing the diet?

You so totally can do this P, you've done fabulously and once you sort out the rhythm that works for you, you'll totally rock conso too!!! Happy thoughts coming your way x

It is hard P but for you its vital you stay well and the extra veg, fruit and diary will help ............ in the scheme of things a few months will fly by and then you can be dukan 100% - of any pregnancy diet then this one will be the best (we are biased) your body will be on overdrive will all thats happening to it. Again its all about healthy eating ...... get them raspberries down your neck ..............

Oh Pauline I am SOOOOOO happy for you....... Everything will remain crossed for your little bump!!! If it helps I maintained my weight in my pregnancy till I was five and half months following SW plan (mostly red days) and conso is very similar so I hope that helps you...... Good luck xxx

You gals rock, you do know that? Right? :D

xxxx

Evening Pauline and pea xxx a pounds nothing, you'll stabilize shortly except for pregnancy weight but can't you do what Sara suggested and see about an early anti-natal appointment to get a little reassurance? * Massive hugs* xxx

Back