P's Perseverance!

gotta love 'laura' spuring u on in ur running!! Love it this time of year, hated it in summer, too hot an too many people (men fishing) gawping ;/

Moorning pauline lol bet theres only me, you and the birds up atm xxx

sididd said:

Abd me....

alottolose said:
been awake since 4:45am ;) top that lol x

Urgh I wouldn't want to! I need my beauty sleep! X

Abd me....

been awake since 4:45am ;) top that lol x

Morning you, early birds! Love it, you can't beat a nice early rise :D

Lotto wins the prize this morning though I think, Munch and I had a snuggle until 6:00 am today. Positively late for us!

All is good in the Dukan zone. Day 20 today. Weightloss has slowed this week but it was always going to wasn't it, after two good losses. So I'll just keep my head down and bum up, Sid! Also, weigh-in tomorrow is after a PV day.

Went running again yesterday! Crikey, this is SO unlike me but I am loving it. Had a little bit of a downer a few weeks ago, where I felt I'd lost 'me'. Now, don't get me wrong, I completely adore being a mum, but I had got into the position of being 'mum' 24/7 and never P. Pulled myself up by the bootstraps, got back on Dukan, started having my nails done again (not done that since W was born!) and headed off to the gym. Feel much, much, much better and completely invincible. Yee ha :D

My first Christmas meal starts next week and I have a plan. I'm not going to miss them or deprive myself, I am going to allow myself to have a Gala Meal when the time comes. Not a Gala Day, or a Gala Week but a Gala Meal. I know this is *not* ideal but it will mean that I don't go off the Dukan rails and, equally important, I *don't* feel I'm depriving myself :D

Hope you all have your thermals on today, it's brass monkeys out there!

Mwah
P x

P! How are you? I seem to be following you back from diet to diet ;o)

How are things back in Dukan land? I haven't fasted for a while, have gained more and in the NY will be coming back to Dukan. Just going to try not to gain until Christmas. I'd quite like to get back on it now, but I have loads of events coming up and don't want to blow it.

Hope all going well! SOunds like you are doing BRILLIANTLY! :)

Hey Couteaux, good to see you me darlin'!

It is so very comforting to be back in the Dukan fold. I haven't lost my love for fasting, I absolutely believe it's a force to be reckoned with, but as I don't (and probably never have) have a 'normal' relationship with food, it was just toooooo difficult for me.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the NY, honey. Enjoy your Christmas before then (just not too much ..... ;))

P x

Good for you P - I think we can all get wrapped up in life and loose a bit of our "us-ness". We all need to take a bit of time for something we really like to do (me - choir) Glad you;re feeling a bit mroe upbeat!

Good thinking on the Xmas strategy - I have a Xmas dinner at work on the 19th so will have to hae a strategy for that too. Not so much the main but I'll be buggered if im going withough pudding! YIKES! :D

P - your gala plan sounds like a super one! As you've said before, life is for living, so don't miss out :)

Totally agree re the fasting. I am planning to use that as my maintenance but for weight loss...., it just isn't happening and it is exactly why you said. I don't have a normal relationship either, so when someone says 'eat what you want!' I really, really do!! Carbs went up in a BIG way!!! I think the ppl that lose well don't have a food issue, so up days are just 'normal' and they are reducing cals significantly, whereas I was probably compensating too much on UDs.

Hoping I can return to it once smaller though!

Promise I won't go too mental over the festive season ;)

Have a great weekend. Well done on the running! Would love to get back to that too :)

wheeeyyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyyy missus.............your doing so well xxxx love your plan of a gala meal, I think other Dukaneers should plan the same and then if the festive season slip happens...and it probably will they will be in control and know its a gala meal not a gala day or a gala week....great thinking batman:D

wheeeyyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyyy missus.............your doing so well xxxx love your plan of a gala meal, I think other Dukaneers should plan the same and then if the festive season slip happens...and it probably will they will be in control and know its a gala meal not a gala day or a gala week....great thinking batman:D

Thanks me darlin' :D

P x

well done chick on another loss, u r cruisin n losin! xx

You must be looking super hot Mrs!! Get you! xxxx

Well done P, way to go! :)

Dukan day 24 - Tuesday 4th December

A welcome return to my old friend 'Turkey Koftas'! Damn, I'd forgotten just how good they are! :D

Nom nom nom ... ;)

P x

Oooh recipe?

Oooh recipe?

1 pack turkey mince (350 - 450 grams)
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 fat clove garlic, crushed

Mix all the ingredients together.

Form into sausage shapes (not too fat - about 6 or 7)

Dry fry in a non-stick pan until brown and cooked right through.

Lovely on their own or with Ellie's sweet chilli sauce or with salad on a PV day.

P x

Posted this on the recipe thread back in the day, E. Tend to put some chilli in now too, and plenty of seasoning :D

P x

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ages since ive had this thanks for the reminder xx

Back