P's Perseverance!

Ooooh, I lost a pound this week! That's a nice surprise :D

Christmas celebrations start with a vengeance tonight, so will do my very best to maintain some equilibrium :D

Have a great Saturday!

P x

Pauline Christmas excitment is starting to build XXX Have a fab day and night xxx

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy....... Bet William will too! xxxxx

check you out with ur 'badman' jeans around ur butt style, getting down with da teenagers P? U got ur swag on sister ;-)

Awwwwwwww Pauline my little mm friend, How a Christmas card that is not expected can lift your spririt. thank you so much for My Chrstmas card it was worth a million kisses and put a smile on my face...........and the answer to your question is......I will never run out oof tonic.....hick xxx:smiley1842::Christmas02r:

Awwwwwwww Pauline my little mm friend, How a Christmas card that is not expected can lift your spririt. thank you so much for My Chrstmas card it was worth a million kisses and put a smile on my face...........and the answer to your question is......I will never run out oof tonic.....hick xxx:smiley1842::Christmas02r:

:D

P x

Oh dear, I have been very, very, very bad!!

Tomorrow through to Sunday I am going to be Dukan good again, and then I will jump off the wagon on Christmas Eve.

Sounds like a plan, Stan! :D

P x

sounds like a great plan stan, xxx

Wooohoooo well done P!!! Hope the plans for Christmas are all hunky dory...... Can't wait personally!!! LOL!

Pauline, I'm so impressed with how you've embraced Dukan this time around. Size 16s falling off is definitely a milestone. Maybe my previous scepticism is the reason I didn't receive a card?... Joke! Have a really great one, William is at just the right age. Lots of love, Sara xx

Sara, bless you darling. I haven't got your address, sweet pea, or I would definitely have sent you a cheeky card. You know it! :D

Thank you for your ongoing support. I'm not being great at the moment, but I am making some good choices AND showing some restraint and that's usually unheard of for me in December!! ;)

I hope you have a fabulous skiing holiday (with or without skiing), a brilliant Christmas and a peaceful and happy new year.

Much love
P x

Your the first of the xmas gains but defo not the last xxx

MERRY CHRISTMAS XXX

Merry Christmas and a Merry New Year!!

You'll get that 5lb off in no time x

Back