P's Perseverance!

You are beating me P, need to do something quick!! :D. So when is Dukan starting to have influence in your eating? Are we together in carrying on till after new year? :D

You are beating me P, need to do something quick!! :D. So when is Dukan starting to have influence in your eating? Are we together in carrying on till after new year? :D

Morning Beckstar

Normality resumes first thing on Wedesday morning!! :D

Today's weigh-in revealed a two-week gain of 7lbs which is nothing short of a miracle! And I know it will come off quickly with just a bit of focus and effort.

Well chuffed :D

P x

Hello P
that weight will come off in no time! You are brave to weigh in this week. I'm scared!

Hello P
that weight will come off in no time! You are brave to weigh in this week. I'm scared!

Morning China

Thanks love. Just want to keep to my regular Saturday morning weigh-in slots ....

I know they say ignorance is bliss but I'd rather keep a weather eye open .... ;)

P x

7lb is nowt lol don't know how I dare as I'm freaking out xxx

Morning Beckstar

Normality resumes first thing on Wedesday morning!! :D

Today's weigh-in revealed a two-week gain of 7lbs which is nothing short of a miracle! And I know it will come off quickly with just a bit of focus and effort.

Well chuffed :D

P x

Not too bad at all, hoping I don't go over that as well and will start restarting normality Wednesday morning too. :)

Morning China

Thanks love. Just want to keep to my regular Saturday morning weigh-in slots ....

I know they say ignorance is bliss but I'd rather keep a weather eye open .... ;)

P x

Feel the same about keeping an eye, because when you know even without trying you sort off ease off a bit and limit the gains! :)

7lb is nowt P you'll have that off in no time at all !!! X

Ahh pollyanna you will soon shake that off!!! Chase william round the tree a few times lol

Fat mamma is too scared to check....... :p xxx

P, saw your post about your kitty on FB. Hope you are ok Hun xxxxxx

thinking of you P XXX Sad day xxx

Happy new year P, thanks for all your kind words in 2012. I hope 2013 is a good one xxxx

Fear not, ladies, it's not a total eclipse ... just my over-stuffed belly blocking out the light!! ;)

Have just had my final holiday meal (scampi, chips and sherry trifle - classy! ;)) and I'll see you all on the Dukan bus in the morning.

May 2013 be fabulous for you all.

Mwah
P x

Yikes, you naughty scales!! Final Christmas/New Year/any excuse for a partaay tally is 13lbs on :eek:

Shifting ass into gear as we speak .... :D

Happy back-to-work day, everyone!

B - chilli need
L - chilli beef and cottage cheese
D - chicken (hurrah!) :D
S - eggs and oatbran porridge

P x

Last edited:
come on Pol xxx lets get this bus on the road xxx

Toot toot

I'm waiting for the bus!

Back