P's Perseverance!

Sounds amazing Pol. Are you going to keep listening to the disk? I've got it from the library, nearly finished reading so gonna try it tonight. If I don't post tomorrow it's because I've been hypnotised into pretending I'm a (quorn) chicken. Jx

Bought the book as an iBook Joodleoodle, which is fab as it means I can listen to the audio on my phone (on the train).

Absolutely not a fan of iBooks usually (let me smelll and feel the paper) but in this scenario, works great for me.

P x

PS - looking forward to conversing with a quorn-ken!! ;)

Squornk!

Hahaha - love it! Great to hear how positive and in control you sound, P! And I think you should post a video of the swirly hands maneuver :)
Cx

i have a copy of PK book somewhere, need to dig it out, will give anything a go at the mo and it sounds like its working for you hun xxxx

hahahaha, as usual Pol, your nails are fab xxx

STS this week. I'm okay with that and it's an absolute pleasure not obsessing about food.

Feel 'thinner' too, so it's all good :D

P x

Haha, love that you took that video Pol, what did your fellow commuters think (or are they still walking around like zombies?!)

Great that you're more relaxed around food - what's the latest?

Jx

Hello all

Just popping in to say I miss everyone's diary updates. I know we have 'the other thing' going on, but it's not the same.

So I'm leading by example and this is me:

Kind of okay diet wise - haven't weighed for over two weeks (nothing short of a miracle for a sometimes 'twice daily' weigher!), very consciously eating when I'm hungry (anything I want) and not eating when I'm not. Sounds easy, isn't BUT is getting easier :D

Trying to see things long term - get eating under proper control and then start restricting foods (if necessary!)

W is blooming loving school and I am so loving seeing him flourish and grow. He is thriving in the learning environment and I am thrilled. He is popular and sociable (his teacher's words, not mine!).

I walk him to school every day and I walk him home once a week (on Wednesdays, when I work from home - Dad does the other days). Paul McKenna talks lots about 'havening' as a technique to relax yourself and forget about food/drink/money/whatever your weakness is. Havening is a technique for bringing your body to peace (and PM teaches it well) but I don't feel I need it because the school run and reading my Munch a bedtime story are my havening moments :D

Much love to you all. Keep on keepin' on :D

P x

It's true that the day to day trivia of everyone's life is part of the reason I click here! Not just to see how everyone's doing on the diet, although that used to form a large part of it of course!! I might be mistaken but I feel that the numerous absences bode well for a HUGE return to Dukan in January! I'm counting on it! :D

Pauline I was fantastic to meet you last night,........................you were as warm , loving and friendly as I imagined. It was such a long way for you to come for a cup of coffee but I loved your company xxx and loved your new shocking red nail varnish and great perfume xxx

Yes for some reason you came to my dreams last night, it was a very strong dream that when I woke it felt so real, and left me with a feeling of well being and happiness.....very strange but please feel welcome to pop back in the twilight hours whenever you wish xxx

Wow!! You had me worried for a minute there, Sid (thought you'd gone cuckoo ;)) ... but love it!

We come in all shapes and sizes and from lots of different places but I know I've made loads of 'forever friends' from here.

Love ya
P x

Love yer right back xxx

Back