Psst, going to say this very quietly...

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
...I have an interview tomorrow at work. I've been there four years in July and an opportunity has come up for a promotion to team leader (why do I find it very hard to actually say that??!).

Anyway, interview at 3pm tomorrow, so cross some things for me will you??! :cool::cool:
Sssshhh!;)

Ha ha you lot!! Cross some more Pete and stay that way - would love to see a pic of that tomorrow!! ;-)

Will do LS, will do my very best and be as confident as possible, as it's going to be embarrassing if I come here tomorrow evening and have to tell you it's a no go!! ;-)

PS - no suit, it's quite informal, but I'm still sat here and meant to be swotting 18 week patient pathways - only I can't get my nose out of these boards!!

Good luck!! :D sure you'll do fantastically!

Poppy said:
Cross some more Pete and stay that way - would love to see a pic of that tomorrow!! ;-)

Well, seeing as how it's you, here ya go LOL

Legs, all fingers, thumbs, arms and eyes crossed for you :p
dsc00583.jpg

not my greatest pic, eh? hahaha! good thing I'm secure about myself now! :cool:

Oh, and for added luck, I'll keep my "guitarist-flexible double-jointed crossed fingers" crossed too :D

dsc00585.jpg

freaky, eh?

Now if that don't bring you good luck, what will? :rolleyes::p

I think this thread has revealed my crazier side.... well, some of it anyway :D ;) :p

Oh...my....god!!! I seriously can honestly use the phrase LOL!!! I am laughing so hard it's hurting!! You crazy, crazy guy! When I feel nervous tomorrow I'm going to think of that - mind you, they'll then think I'm stark raving bonkers and throw me out!

Is it wrong of me to find you particularly attractive in that crossed over pic??!! Always loved a hippy, and you remind me of one there! But as to the seriously freaky fingers....euuwww!!!

Then it's done what I intened it to do! yay! :D

You know, back when I joined this place, in one of my first posts I made a comment along the lines of "jeez, I can be such a clown sometimes..."

I think I just proved it :D

Please put that pic in your avatar Pete, I can't bear to let it go and think that people might miss it!! ;-)

lol, hmmm, I think not......
but I'll do a similar one I think.... I kinda like that angle for some reason! :p

EDIT: Poppy, just for you I put it in my album, so you can laugh at it anytime you want hehehe! :D

Last edited:
Pete you truely are a crazy nutcase, hats off that couldnt of been easy though lol. I was stupidly drinking my water when I saw your picture, yep laptop soaked.

How can Poppy not get that promotion, with all that good luck crossing all your bits going on.

Massive luck to you for the interview Poppy, you have acheived so much, this will be a walk in the park.

Keep us posted Lisa xx

Freaky Pete

Don't tell anyone, but I can do that too and LS i've always been double jointed as we used to call it and that was (still is sometimes, but no alcohol nowadays!).
Noay anyone would ever get a photo of it though, brave man Pete. Still looking slim and hunky.
Good luck Poppy - that'll be you, Anna, BL and me with new jobs. I'm sure there are others too. It's amazing how losing this weight can help with the confidence and all the other things that follow on,
I'm sure you'll do well today. We will be thinking of you xxx

P.S. No more Puppetry thanks Pete !!!

Well, seeing as how it's you, here ya go LOL

Legs, all fingers, thumbs, arms and eyes crossed for you :p
dsc00583.jpg

not my greatest pic, eh? hahaha! good thing I'm secure about myself now! :cool:

Oh, and for added luck, I'll keep my "guitarist-flexible double-jointed crossed fingers" crossed too :D

dsc00585.jpg

freaky, eh?

Now if that don't bring you good luck, what will? :rolleyes::p

I think this thread has revealed my crazier side.... well, some of it anyway :D ;) :p

Hahaha - I am forever doing that with my hand, and then pecking at people, like a chickens head/beak. :D Of course, sound effects are essential as well. :D

Oh good luck for this afternoon poppy!

Pete that's just weird!!
daisy x

Good luck Poppy, not that you'll need it. [hard to type with crossed fingers]

Alas, I have no double jointedness (think I just made that word up!) talents however just wanted to wish you a very quiet good luck PS! x

Back