Psyllium Husk capsule question

Samantha

I bought some PH capsules (500mg) at Holland and Barrett at the weekend £11.99 :eek: and have followed the directions of 2 capsules 3 times a day but nothing happening. It says not to exceed this dose. Can anyone who takes the capsules tell me how many they take please and when they take them.
Thanks in advance

Hi Samantha,
i don't know much about the tabs but our ll councillor told us to stay clear of capsules as they can knock you out of kitossis, as i have a bad back and was taking nurofen capsuals, she said to only have paracetamol with the powdered coating, i don't know if you have spoke to your councillor but thought i would just let you know what i got told, great weight loss by the way! keep going..
Angelxx

I bought some PH capsules (500mg) at Holland and Barrett at the weekend £11.99 :eek: and have followed the directions of 2 capsules 3 times a day but nothing happening. It says not to exceed this dose. Can anyone who takes the capsules tell me how many they take please and when they take them.
Thanks in advance

Hi S, I've been taking PH capsules for years, and continued to do so when I started Cambridge, I take the recommended dose and drink loads of water, and am regular as clockwork????

Don't know what else to say, except stick with it and you'll feel the benefit, they've never effected my Ketosis,,,not disagreeing with other post, jsut saying what my experience has been..

Good luck with your diet

I take the powder myself in a soup or shake. I think its wonderful. It never affected my ketosis and at first it took a couple of days to get established, but now my bowel habits are a lot healthier. I stick to the dosage - one teaspoon f powder a day mixed in a soup/shake.

Back