• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Psyllium Husks, when will they start working?

fat in the jing

as happy as a lark!
Sorry for this post in advance! It's a bit :sign0137:!

I've been having horrendous constipation for the past couple of weeks, going up to 7 days without any poo!:sign0137: again! I ordered Psyllium Husks which got here on Thursday. I've been taking 1 teaspoon of powder (with my shakes and soups) since then, but have not had a poo (I know, I'm so sorry!) since Thursday. (Took colon cleansing water - basically a laxative to clear me out bvefore the Psy Huasks arrived).

I feel very bloated as if I need to go, but can't! This is very distressing as I am not that kind of girl...always a very regular lady!

Would be grateful for any suggestions from anyone who can tell me how often should I be going on a VLCD and how long should it take til the Psy Husks get me moving?

Sorry for such a pooey post!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Dont Forget That U Are Not Eating As Much .i Seem To Be A Once A Week Kinnda Girl Now A Days Lol Used To Go Twice A Day Tmi Hope This Helps Mandy

well for me .. i been going 1 every 2-3 days and it really does hurts..

ive also ordered the husks havent arrived yet... i do have the fibre drink from cd but havent taken any yet.. abit weary lol

fat in the jing

as happy as a lark!
Thanks for all of the help and advice you guys. I've been drinking loads of water every day, about 6 litres, but it is very, very dry with us, so maybe I should try to intake a little more.
My Hubby agrees with you, Mandy, that 'cos I'm not eating so much food I won't have so much to poop out!

Anyhows, I hope that things will get moving in a regular kind of way today!

Any advice for other things that may help if they don't?