Psyllium Husks, when will they start working?

fat in the jing

as happy as a lark!
Sorry for this post in advance! It's a bit :sign0137:!

I've been having horrendous constipation for the past couple of weeks, going up to 7 days without any poo!:sign0137: again! I ordered Psyllium Husks which got here on Thursday. I've been taking 1 teaspoon of powder (with my shakes and soups) since then, but have not had a poo (I know, I'm so sorry!) since Thursday. (Took colon cleansing water - basically a laxative to clear me out bvefore the Psy Huasks arrived).

I feel very bloated as if I need to go, but can't! This is very distressing as I am not that kind of girl...always a very regular lady!

Would be grateful for any suggestions from anyone who can tell me how often should I be going on a VLCD and how long should it take til the Psy Husks get me moving?

Sorry for such a pooey post!

Dont Forget That U Are Not Eating As Much .i Seem To Be A Once A Week Kinnda Girl Now A Days Lol Used To Go Twice A Day Tmi Hope This Helps Mandy

well for me .. i been going 1 every 2-3 days and it really does hurts..

ive also ordered the husks havent arrived yet... i do have the fibre drink from cd but havent taken any yet.. abit weary lol

Thanks for all of the help and advice you guys. I've been drinking loads of water every day, about 6 litres, but it is very, very dry with us, so maybe I should try to intake a little more.
My Hubby agrees with you, Mandy, that 'cos I'm not eating so much food I won't have so much to poop out!

Anyhows, I hope that things will get moving in a regular kind of way today!

Any advice for other things that may help if they don't?

Back