Pub meal tonight - help please

zimbobimbo

Hello,

Me and OH are going for a quick bite to eat before going to see Derren Brown (very excited).

I am on extra easy as only been on it for a fe days would appreciate any help or advice.

I thought either the cajun spiced salmon and ask them not to put the dressing on the salad.

Any other advice? I haven't used any syns today so how much would a portion of chips be? If I had a steak for instancem could I have chips or even half a portion and give OH the other half.

Thanks all :)

Menu link is http://www.mypubheaven.com/Uploads/PubMenu/Family_Band 3_Family MF Jan 10_None.pdf

you could go for a lasagna?? but i dont think any of the food in the pub will be entirely syn free!

here's what i do when i cant workout syn contents!!! if you guestimate that you have had around say 50 syns then go syn free for about 2 - 3 days maybe do success express

to answer your question about chips, chip shop chips and around 32 i think

if you want to be really good then stick to salads but if you dont and want to let your hair down then simply enjoy whatever u fancy and start again but just go low on the syns

The salmon and salad with dressing on the side sounds like a very good option. I often go for a steak with jacket potato, instead of the chips for a SW-friendly meal.

I tried to open your link, but it didn't work - sorry.

Back