Puddings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Threw Mine To The Dog And Even She Turned Her Nose Up At It! Cant Say I Blame Her Hahaha

3674686210a7176982073l.jpg

not impressed at my chickpea cake......fair point

LMAO! Ruthy you do cheer me up!! :)

I only offered her a second slice!!!!!!

What shal li m ake today......i obviously cant cook puddings to save my life...........maybe i should give the chick pea cake another go with sachets of cadburys highlights....
Right im off to put me apron on.....,..watch this space.
Ruthy

Omg Omg Omg.
What A Disaster! I Really Do Think I Have Only Got A Kitchen Because It Came With The House.
Never Again I Give Up.

However If Anyone Makes This Chick Pea Cake And It Tastes Nice Please Send Some To Me
Thanks
Ruthy:(

I take it the choc options didn't work?!

you couldnt even smell a whiff of chocolate...not a whiff. I used 2 sachets, more sweetner and it taste worse than the first one.
FFS.
Ruthy xxx

Aww thanks she is a babe and ill be lost without her lol

Funkykat, Scan Bran is a very high fibre crispbread. I personally don't like it by itself like eating carpet tiles. But you can make some nice stuff with it. Get it at your group or Holland and Barrett. It's about £1 a packet and has 8 in.....i think!

SW web site seems to be down at the mo so cant check Angel Delight yet

ahh, found it in my book.

Dessert, instant powder, 28g dry 7.0,
made with skimmed milk 1 level tbsp 0.5 or 100g 4.0

summer fruit pud(ish) - 0 syns :>)

just had some no added sugar raspberry jelly (crystals) with summer fruits in.

put sachet of jelly in 1/2 pt boiling water once dissolved add frozen summer fruits (you can get in tescos but sure most supermarkets will do something similar), fill to 1pt. Wait

If desired serve with vl fat fromage frais with added sweetener.... it's kinda like summer pud with cream except 0 syns :D marvellous!

Kx

Weight watchers do an angel delight thats only about 2 and a half sins made up with milk, so it would be about 1 if using milk from healthy extra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back