pudges daily diary...:)

BLLIIMMEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHEELELELELLLLLLOOOOOOoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH PEOPLE! thank you for keeping my diary alive...ive been giggling away to myself at all the comments...

all is well..though i did dissapear...sandra is right i have been beyond busy,,i hardly have a second to breath! though i shouldnt complain!

Ive been working in the calllcentre till 9 every night and weekend and have been in college all week days and working on my intro for my thesis which is due on monday and been working on my questionnaire for schools....its all been a bit hectic!!!

But i am alive and well! :) which is goood...

had no weigh in on sunday as i was working and by the time i got to the pharmacy it had closed :( but thankfully my roomate had gone to the pharmacy and got this weeks shakes for me :)

Hope you are all doing ok.. positive vibes being sent to everybody!! soorryyy for not being about,,i promise to get back on board with positivity and encouragement after i had my intro in on monday... :)

then i can be super nosy and read all of your diaries :)

fingers crossed for a great weigh in this sunday..imf eeling good!

how is everybody??????xxxxx :D

Woohooo! You're back! Great to hear that you're still with us and not fallen off the wagon :D Keep it up, could do with some of your enthusiasm tonight... we've missed ya! xx

Did my Miss Marple act and trundled off to find her on Facebook!

facebooks where to get me! as it comes straight to my phone! if only there was a way to let minimins do that! ..cant get the app on my blackberry :(...

Paula hellooo :) ... glad your doing well! and well done on all loses so far :) ...its FEBRUARY everybody!!...... it feels good not to have a mini freak out,, im in control this time...we all are! soon the sun will be shining and we will be ready for it! :)

Sandra how are yo ugetting on?

Im sick again, which is awful,,think its because im stressing! but it seems to be going away now thankfully...it didnt want to hang around like the last one!

slim slim slim slim.......not long now :) x

I'm doing great honey, maintaining and still managing to lose the odd lb here and there:D

Hurrah, pudge returned! I knew sleuth sandra would seek her out! There's no doubt you've been busy, but I bet it's helped keep you on track with lt x

Yay, welcome back Pudge :) Busy, busy bee :) Glad you managed to get work though. That's good :) Where are you on FB then - message me a link ;) xx

Hi Everyone...
gosh i feel awful.... i went on a little unproductive adventure.... the grass is always greener on the otherside isnt it!
Anyway not sure what i weigh but Ill check in on Sunday.

Ive realised alot of things about myself since....*checks last post date* the beginning of FEbruary :O

My relationship with food is completely off the scale. So im heading to an OA meeting tomorrow evening. Itll be interesting and a little scary but i think it will be beneficial.
On the up side, ive started going swimming , and im in the routine of it now which is good. I passed all my exams, all Bs which im happy about :).
Busy Busy still as my thesis is due on the 28th March so sending it to binders next wednesday ,,, so all busy.

On the 27th May im heading to England for my friends birthday. I havent seen him in two years and i wont see him for a while again after i head to america so id like to look my best.
Ive decided to change my ticker to 10 stone,, i know thats a little unachievable by then but shoot for the moon and all that!

Anyway,, tail between legs and off my high horse on this one..glad im back in action... not looking forward to the next week but hey,, i need to do this.

how are you all doing? is everyone still about? all half the size by now im sure :) xxx

Welcome back stranger! Well done on the B's! :winner: and now its back to the grindstone! I have been so halfhearted since January but since the weekend its right back on it for me, I get married on May 14th, aagghhhhh!!! I weighed in at 12'11 this morning so am hoping to get at least two stone till then - hope thats achievable. Lets give this our best shot, Paula and Jayne have been taking it easy for a bit but Sandra is still here and kicking my butt good and proper which really has helped! Good luck with the oa meeting, I too have no "full" switch and could eat all day long if allowed, I'm just greedy :( We can do this - bring on May!!! x

Thanks Lola,, how are all the wedding plans going?? good i hope!

bring on the challenge,,im so ready for it now, though i think i said that last time.. but i def mean it now.. what with the sun outside and everything,dont want to be wandering around all covered up!
2 stone off my May 14th,, no problem at all youll have it off in no time and youll be so so proud of yourself when you do!

Been a busy day for me today doing thesis stuff and inputting data all day. All i want to do it sit outside in the sun..looks like ill be milk bottle colour till mid may,,but sure at least ill be through my degree and can party in style!

All good for day one! hope everyone else is doing ok today! x

There's something about a bit of sun that just makes the world a better place isn't there?! It also makes me want to try harder and feel healthy and slim. The planning has gone great thanks, all done now, it's just the bills for it that'll start coming in soon!!! Eek!!!

ahh the bills.. sure it'll be worth every penny! hope you had a great day today.
Just a quick check in. Been doing thesis all day today, 47 pages done! only another four thousand words to go!,,, heading to bed now to read a metapsychology book by my lecturer so im ready to get an essay done tomorrow. Up at 6.30 to go swimming and then driving lesson at half ten, then essay, then shopping to by a slutty outfit for my friends party tomorrow night which is themed suits and slappers..haha!

Probs not best to be going to a party a few days before my thesis is due but im not drinking and im coming home early. Plus i havent been to a party since the beginning of february and theres over 100 people going to this one all of whom i was in boarding school with and anyone whos been to boarding school will know that their parties are the best!

Anyway,, all go go go ,, havent had enough water today but cant fit in anymore!

Night everyone! x

absolutely run off my feet this week!!

cant stop for long,,weighed in at 14.4 today... :( but im just getting on with it,, feeling good so far,, so just got to keep it up!

My thesis is to be done by thursday, ive got an essay due in tomorrow and a group project... so much to do and im running out of time!!

anyways im off to finish my essay just thought id check in,,how is everybody else doing?? x

Pudgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hope you got your thesis and essay in on time? Are you free to concentrate on YOU now? How are you getting on?

Hope you're well xx

Pudgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... I completely fell off the wagon... I restarted twice after my Christmas refeed (I should never have stopped).

Im now back on it since Monday and finding it really difficult again. I keep thinking how nice it would be to be slim for my birthday (which is a big one this year lol).

Hubby started Lipotrim too, so our house if a food free zone. At least its easier now when he isnt cooking and eating food in front of me.

Hope u are well.. what else have u been up to??

Hugzzzzzz Debs xox

Last edited:
Well well well...............hello to anybody who remembers me!

So an awful lot has happened in the last year....quick update ahead...

So I handed in my thesis, a nice 16,000 word long, it was the Bain of my life but I did it and I'm so proud! Then I went through a rough patch with my final year uni exams happening the same day a close member rof my family died so that was a struggle, but I managed to scrape through and get the results I wanted. Then off I went to the USA, worked in a children's camp for the summer. It was the best experience of my life and it completely changed me. Then I traveled to Florida for a month and then a road trip across the USA newyork to San Francisco. Then I was in Boston and now I'm in London!

So only staying in London for 8 weeks I think,just up until Christmas and then I'll head back to Boston. So now that I've got a full time job starting soon it's the perfect time once again to do this. Lots of plans for the next year so here's to a nice kick start!

I know this works I just need to pay attention and clear my calendar.......DONE!

So everybody,,, introduce yourselves? How are you all finding it? I'm off to spend hours reading diaries to get me set for tomorrow! ......

Feels good to be back,,must go and update everything! X

Up this morning and made a few lists of the things I need to do between now and Christmas.... 61 days till I'm off to the USA! Feeling good this morning, remembering to drink lots and lots of water.....

Still looking for a spare room in London is proving rather difficult! I've set myself weekly targets with jobs that need to be done, like four chapters a week of my graduate record exam book etc, stuff to keep me occupied anyway and then by Christmas I will have achieved a lot!

Starting at 203 and had strawberry this morning, forgot how bland they were! Here's to a good week!

So didn't start off very well as I forgot that I had a big lunch thing today,, tried to stick to protein and veg to keep me on track,,, on board tomorrow with proper empty calendar.....I double checked!!

Must keep myself super busy!

Soo today was day 1 and all is well,,,on my third litre of water and have one more shake to have....not enjoying this miserable weather though! How is everybody doing?

End of day one....heel ewes very very happy, feeling good, here's to day 2!

Back