pudges daily diary...:)

Well done for getting back into the swing of things pudge its never easy to restart (speaking from experience here) anyways good luck x x x

Thanks true same,,it's been a tough week with that blip at the start but happy to report I'm down 7lbs this morning which is good enough to keep at it! I know this is short term and then long term moderating so I had just better remember that! :)

Well Done honey :) ... its losses like that that keep you focused :D x x x

well done hun keep up the positivity and you will do great :) by the way love your user name really makes me smile :) x

thanks guys!! :) im still here just slaving away for an exam i have to do at the beginnning of december... finding it very difficult this time around but I know its not forever so just have to keep plodding on..its just so damn cold!...weigh in on thursday fingers crossed....must drink more water...!!!.:)

Good Luck for WI pudge :) I'm sure you'll do well honey :)
Your not the only one feeling cold ~lol~ everyone keeps telling me my lips are blue when I get cold! As helpful as that might seem it doesn't make me any warmer! lol x x x

stayed the same this week, groan,,, i put it down to my totm though and possibly not enough water! ,, think ill drink more tea to keep me warm!... coommeee oonnnn weight loss!! fingers crossed for nice big one next week,, saturday is my weigh in day from now on as its the only time i can get to the chemist because of work!....7 days!...at least on the upside I KNOW it will be a good loss...happy happy...

Well done honey :) its not easy to keep going on this diet x x x

Back