pudges daily diary...:)

Im actually super super super excited by the fact that im no longer in the 200lb range...im in the hundreds,,yay even if it is only by 2lbs!!!! :D :D :D :D :D ...I also LOVE mini goals! x

thanks cherrycoke... feeling great about getting it done..no need to cheat myself anymore! :) next stop the 13's..:) how are you getting on today? x

Doing well, tried a mousse today... HELL NO! It was grim!

Feel focused again!

We can do this!

Glad to hear you're back on track :D 3lbs and a mini goal?!! Well done! Bet it feels amazing! x

I'm looking forward to getting under 18st 7lbs which is what I managed on ww in Dec 2009 before ruining it all with a very merry Christmas! I don't think it will be too far away :D Thinking about it... it took me almost 3 months to get down there on ww, I'm hoping only 3 weeks on LT - maybe sooner if I get a good loss this week! How amazing is that?! I love the almost instant results with LT, I'm so impatient! I mean, I'd be happy with a 1lb loss in a week if I was around the 10stone mark lol I feel like I really can do this in less than a year (fingers crossed by late summer!) whereas I got so bogged down with the 18months/2 years idea on ww. I know it's supposed to be a lifestyle change etc but it's still depressing!

Here's to being happy and getting on with our lives in 2011, keep it up xx

P.S. Cherrycoke... did you find the "mousse" more like a yogurt consistency? Also very salty? Bleughh! I'm just going to get them down me as shakes, I honestly don't care anymore lol!

Love both of your positivity today... we CAN do this :D

Well done Pudge, so pleased for you that you are now officially under 200lbs! :D:D:D

thanks guys!

mousse yuck .. never liked mousse anyway!

yes we can and we will Paula! I, like you cannot imagine doing other diets for over a year,, i would lose all motivation whatsoever.. whereas with this it gets us to goal weight quickly,,so we can start a fresh new relationship with food! plus we get time out to address food issues we have!.. definitely prefer LT!

Also realised that im halfway through my halfway ticker,, so im 1/4 of the way there,, so i just have to do what ive done three more times... when i put it like that it doesnt seem bad at all!!... yaay...

glad we are all feeling so positive.. its great :) x

Aww, Pudge, can't slap your wrist really can I? lol. It happens to the best of us! You've sorted yourself out now though, and are back on track and that's all that matters now. Can't undo what's done ;) You will prob have a huge loss next week now as prob carb loaded a bit. It'll all catch up on itself :) Yay to 3lb off, and to under the 200lbs :D Oh, and to the end of the exams! :D

xx

I can't but think that I would feel that I deserved a treat after all your hard work and hitting one of your mini goals!! And spag bol is great (my husband and son are having it tonight, I can smell the garlic now mmmmmmmm)
You're doing so well a little relapse won't do any harm.
And- yeah mousse whats that about?! Salty sandy concoction that made me really thirsty. Shakes are just fine.
It must be so rewarding to hit your mini goals, I must make some of my own.

Thanks guys... mini goals really are the best! i think i should make some more!

Had an ok day,, still 100 per cent and positive but think all the tiredness is catching up on me. Just watching the end of the biggest loser now. Love this show!

Ive just done something really out of character but im so relieved! From now until May i have a jam packed calendar, college wise what with thesis , course assesments and exams. my friend and i have decided that were not going out until then and were just going to keep our heads down, which is usually easier said than done, but seeing as im on LT i wouldnt be drinking or anything anyway, plus we both need to save if we are travelling next year. I have my monthly luas card to get to work and to college and i set up a direct debit to the pharmacy for 12 weeks from today so i have everything payed for!

I originally had given my laser and my visa card to my dad so i wouldnt be tempted to buy anything including food if i was out and about. He gave them to me today because i need them to pay the rest of my college fees. There was about five mins earlier that my devil said,, oh go and get some food! i quickly shoved him away as im a 100 percenter now but he did scare me a little.

So i got the scissors and have cut both my cards longways, so i can still pay my fees by debit as i still have the card numbers, i just cant go and buy anything spur of the moment,, id actually have to go into the bank with passport and take money out if i really need anything,, and thankfully the bank is a good 20 minutes away! :D

Before you think im crazy, both cards are up for renewal in april by which stage ill be nearly done, and they will be sending me new ones. I just feel now that there is nothing that can tempt me,,so maybe that silly devil will go away now, because im not coming off again! now i can save for travelling :) yayyy!.. usually when i save i end up spending it,, this way i cant :D

And on that note im off for a walk,,feeling invincible :D x

Woah!! I could not do that, far too scary! What determination you've got. Sounds like LT is going to be good for your bank balance too woohoo! xx

P.S. hope you don't mind but have pinched your 2 ticker idea - one for my initial goal 50lbs off which I had already and going to put my long term goal one up as well *gulp* xx

Hi hi,, just back from nice relaxing walk,, its such a relief to not have them burning in my pocket! plus if i need anything i can go to the bank, but generally speaking ive got my flatmate if i need anything short notice like shampoo etc... Im just trying to minimise potential dangers.. i know what im like! :D

of course..pinch right ahead lol..think i might switch mine around like you so i focus on my short term one.... it really is so much better to focus on the mini goal but have the other one there so you can watch it go along!!

super thirsty today,,,must be from that food yesterday!.....hows your hat coming along? :D x

Finished the hat already lol Quickest thing I've ever made, starting on a longer project now, a kind of cowl thing in bright pink!

just send you a pm hun x

i cant believe you've finished that hat already! youre on a roll! at least its keeping your fingers busy!! :D

ooh your cowl sounds cute...im a bit of a pink lover :) x

hmmm... i think i post too much... i never shut up now i come to think about it,,how on earth have i managed to get to 763 posts in two months i have no idea!! no wonder i never completed any of those sponsored silence for a day things!! :D

What have you made Paula? I've finished my bracelet and earrings, went to the shop yesterday and the girl wants to sell them :)

Cutting your cards is very brave Pudge, I couldn't do it though ;-)

Yeah, i think if i was in any other situation i wouldn't be able to do it either but i know that i have no commitments between now and the summer apart form college and for once college is my number 1 priority .... nose to the grindstone until the end.... sure i wont enjoy my summer as much if i don't work my bum off now lol! :D

Back