pudges daily diary...:)

results not till march or february i think..oh i didnt know it was bad luck!! thats it ,its coming down right now...:) xx

Hey Pudge...

Glad your exam went well... fingers crossed for your results in Feb..

I thought about food today too and I acted on it... We were to go to our inlaws in England for the New Year but cancelled cause of the weather, so they sent all our pressies over and they arrived yest,,,

There was a pack of thorntons choc brownies in there.. and I just couldnt leave them alone.. argghhh, I had 3 of them... they only teeny wee squares but I ate them all the same.. my first slip up ever on lipotrim... think it has satisfied my craving for the meantime. I just couldnt leave them alone. Will make hubby take them to work with him tonight so at least they will be out of the house... If im not looking at it then I wont want it,

We have had snow here too, though it hasnt been settling. Its cold.. Im sat here on the sofa with a hot water bottle and my hat on lol,...

I hope you get the camp that you want for the summer... hmmmm not sure about the food, when I went to New York I ordered an omelette one morning for breakfast.. it arrived with a plate stacked with toast and a plate of chips lololol....:eek:

Hope u are having a good weekend.. good luck with your weigh-in :) xx

hey Deb,, dont worry about the slip up,, i know youve probably given out to yourself about it,, as its your first slip just put it behind you and move on.. you know you dont want to do it again now you know how horrible you feel.
If it helps ive been thinking about non stop for the past while. So much so that i was eyeing my flatmates coco pops but i couldnt. though i was very close.

I hope those brownies tasted awfully sweet and disgusting..if not then pretend they did! :)

Not too phased about weigh in as ive been having sneaky peeks on the home scales and i have lost for the past three days but i am down 4 lbs it says, so hopefully that or more would be good tomorrow!!

I can just picture you with your hat on and the hot water bottle lol...

It will all be about portion control in america i guess! or maybe a low to no carbs thing!

finally took the Christmas tree down since i found out it was bad luck,,got it down in double quick time!

chin up girlie put the slip behind you and carry on,,,, you know how the saying goes "keep calm and carry on"...:D x

Good 4 you that you're feeling positive Pudge! I'm sure you will ace your exam, just take bit of a break and relax and then go back to studying. Maybe that'll help :)

Hey Pudge, I was 4lb down on this morning's weigh in as well :) So hoping for at least one more by official weigh in on Monday!

Glad your exam went well :)

xx

Pudge I so wish I had some of ur willpower and calm attitude lol.. im starving.. but I think its cause its so cold too.. Ive been out working with the horses all morning and back out again this evening and ive not heated today at all.

Kettle is on for the third water bottle of the day lol...

The brownies are all done now, I made Simon eat them lol..

My water intake this time round has been terrible.. im trying to force it down at the moment,

We didnt put a tree up, nor did we last year either.. we have a fish tank now in the corner of the room so we dont have any space for a tree. At least you got yours down.. hard to believe its all over for another year.

Anything exciting planned for tonight?? Im just having a night in front of the box xox

As i read fish tank i thought of a fish tank in the corner covered in tinsel and little plastic christmas trees in the water..:) that would have been cool :) .. trees are alot of hassel but beautiful all the same!...

You may have to help me find my willpower ive lost it this evening,,getting rather cranky,,, lucky theres nobody about!.. just relaxing in front of the box also this evening,, did some more study and now winding down for another early night. Coffee with Dad early tomorrow followed by a whole day of intense studying so bracing myself for that! :D

How are your horses doing? bet theyre glad to be a bit warmer now its not snowing anymore!

have you tried drinking it as teas and as fizzy water instead of more of the same?? fizzy water does well for me if im bored of tap water? xx

Glad to hear that the exam went well Pudge, fingers crossed that you get a great result x

8/120

Thanks Sandra, fingers crossed indeed. Up early and went to pharmacy and for coffee with Dad this morning, had some good chats. Back now and chilling until 1pm and then its study time! but i get to learn facts ....soo yaay!! and i enjoy developmental psychology.

6lbs off for me this week. Thought it would be more, but as i said on the other thread, i was sick before i started and wasnt really eating so i guess i was already losing! Happy to be under what i weighed at Christmas of 2009, and im 201lbs. so not long till im under 200lbs yaaayyyyy :) im so excited!

Sore throat is going but im still coughing and ears are still blocked, but feeling good!

I cant wait to be in the 13's!... not long to go! trying to make out a massive timetable for the next few months, its proving rather frustrating but its coming along ok.

heres to day 8! x

apparently my motivation along with my friend from college's motivation, well our motivation has left us and is now frolicking in a meadow somewhere....

I managed two hours ...hmm... so off to have my next shake and get my head back in one piece! ive worked alot for this exam so just have to go over everything,,think thats why im not phased. Though i know itll kick in in an hour or so and ill have a good run at it!

Patch adams is on tv,, nothing like Robin Williams to aid procrastination! .... :D x

nearing the end of day 8 and all is well in the pudge household..:) finally getting some work done,,with sneaky peeks at minimins and facebook every now and again...sooo addictive!!

showered, fresh sheets and clean pjs,,nothing better than that! :) No food cravings today,,just lots of positivity which is fantastic..ringing into work tomorrow to see if theres any shifts for me. Fingers crossed because after my week off i have very little money!

Looking forward to the end of the week and my next weigh in already! Next sunday couldnt come quicker!! exams be over!!!! :)

how is everybody doing today? x

Glad you're having a good day Pudge :) Me too! :)

xx

yaay Jayne.. how are you getting on today?

9/120..

struggling a little today but keeping at it.. feeling a bit blue,, but i think its just because im tired. and overly emotional! im watching the news and found myself welling up as they spoke about some little girl that died in america.. gosh im such a mess! :)
Tomorrow is a new day, anyway! Exam went well today thankfully. only three more to go :)

Back to part time work tomorrow evening,,hopefully ill be able to hear the phones no problem. Fingers crossed that theres lots of work up until June as i need to save. Im paying of the last payment of my loan this month! 220e.. i dont know how ive managed to do that for a year, very proud of myself :)

Really "hungry" today,,, i know its just the emotions as im not really hungry but i wish it would go away,, i was on such a good streak,, i didnt want it to stop! oh well , such is life i guess... onwards and downwards... water intake has been a bit pathetic today also,,,whoops... must get some more in.

Health psychology next,,

how is everybody today? xx

Bound to be little bumps in this journey hun. They'll feel bigger at the time, but they're only little really ;) You are doing ever so well, and as you say, it's all most likely tied to your emotions. I don't really watch the news these days as it's all just so gloomy and quite upsetting! I'm becoming quite ignorant to what's going on in the world as I just end up going to bed worried sick about it all every time I watch :(

Glad the exam went well today :)

Chin up chick - tomorrow is a new day, and it will be a good one! :D

xx

10/120

it really is so depressing watching the news.. flashfloods, deaths,,murder, missing people, war... i think i just wont bother anymore!!

Another day of study and then back to work today. Itll be weird but i need to get back at it!

Also looking for a babysitting job but so is everybody in this city..!! So if anybody knows anybody in south dublin :) lol

water intake is going well today, no hunger as of yet which is good. fingers crossed!!

SO not much else to say so far really.
Just need to get my head to focus, i keep thinking this is going to be soo long. Woke up this morning and had a talk with myself for about ten minutes about how food is no longer a part of my life, and how i dont need to think about things that arent part of my life anymore..

I guess i just need to keep telling myself this. Also i need to remember why im doing this :)....

i can do this! x

hunger,,,what hunger....i know of no hunger........

LIES!! i cant get food out of my head!!!! arghhhhh.. its not like im going to fall off the wagon or eat anything as there is nothing to eat and i have no money to buy anything but its literally doing my head in!.... and i have a headache,,but im not sure if thats physically or emotionally!

oh dear!!

Anyway im off to get ready for work,, a nice 2.5litres already drunk today which is unusual for me. Also still weighing at 14.5 today,,,, i know i know,,dont weigh everyday and allow for days that stay the same ,,,, but you know how it is,, sinking feeling!!

I think its also the fact that im going to work to attempt to get people to do surveys on the phone..( yes i am one of those people...and i hate my job!) and the fact that i have to study and its raining...and i think overall im feeling kind of sorry for myself...

why?? i have no idea..!!

I neeeed to stop moaning! Right im off to work, i hope everybody is feeling positive today ...we will get there,,even if we feel terrible now! xx

Hope it passes and you feel better hun x x

Pudges...you have done so well this week..weldone. It's hard doing LT on top of everything else going on round us....esp studying....when I did my MSc all I did was munch munch munch....hence part of the wight gain. You are doing really well huni....next WI will be better...hope work keeps your mind off eating too. The weather is something that we can't change...so rain, snow, sunshine....give it your all!!!

halloo again..
Thanks Su and Funky... feeling better now,, still have a headache but food thoughts are gone. I just read on Jaynes diary of the two week curse,, maybe i can put it down to that! as long as it all goes away by week three ill be happy :)

Work went fine, flew by,,even with my blocked ears i didnt talk to loud which was a bonus. Super tired now, and found out my exam isn't until 4pm tomorrow instead of 1pm like i thought, so im looking forward to a nice decent sleep tonight!

Glad you're back funky :) It is hard with all the extra stuff,, but I'm hoping that when i get back to college for next semester i will be in such a routine busy with college, thesis, learning to drive, getting my lifeguard cert and studying for Graduate Record Exams that i will have no time to even think about eating! :D fingers crossed!

Su how are you getting on?

Also DebT where have you got too?? :D

Overall day 10..was tough but im happy its nearly day 11 :) xx

Ahhh, sorry to hear you're having a bit of a rough day too hun. It's not easy sometimes is it :-/ I also worry about how long I have to do this for, but I'm definitely going to break it down into chunks. First stint was before Christmas. This one is until the end of March, and then I will go again from April until ??? undecided yet.

I won't tell you off for the scales, because you already know lol. I tend to weigh every other day, but know I have to take the results (even the really good ones) with a pinch of salt as they can change so dramatically from the day before weight in, to weigh in itself. Sometimes I've even weighed lighter on the evening before weigh in and gained about 3lb overnight! lmao. How does that happen? lol. Evil scales!

Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow hun xx

Back