Step 1 Sole Source Pudges last stop on the slimtrain!

Amazing loss this week Pudge :) At least next week you will have lost over a stone! You've that to look forward too! Keep it up : )xxxxx

Thanksss.. i know i cant wait :)

Amazing!!! That's pretty much a stone in just 2 weeks?! You should be very proud of yourself!

Xxx

Yayy.. pretty sure theres no other diet that does that in two weeks! :)

Morning!!
hope everyone is doing ok today..its the weekend woooooo!

overcast here in london but other than that a good day!.. some cleaning and targeting my super large amount of laundry that has built up over the last two weeks! then to the library and then a nice relaxing evening in...some tlc i think :)

Have a good weekend everyone! x

so ive had loads of food cravings today. brain ones of course. i hate when there are ads everywhere for food. I was doing fine until i saw that dominos were doing a new type f crust on their pizza. a full super long sausage wrapped in cheese inside the crust. ughhh now i just want it but i know if i id i would feel so guilty and everything ive done so far would be undone. plus id probably feel quite sick.... im just so fed up of quitting and failing at losing weight all the time and i guess when these feelings come along i geet scared that im going to give in,, if that makes sense.

obviously its all in my control but there is such a fine line between slipping up and carrying on. i know that the longer i do this the better i will feel and the less i will get brain cravings like this but its difficult because food has been my crutch my whole life really. well, since i was 7.

Also i go through phases with the foo i would eat. my binges would always be the exact same things for months and then it would change to different things and they would stick around for months.

pizza has stuck around for 3 years now so i know its going to be difficult to just not have it.

i know im going to be strong and not do anything but its just scary how one decision could change everything for me.... eeekkk x

hey everyone..

feeling better today! cant wait to get another stone off so i can be 200lbs again.. then i can wear the other half of my wardrobe ha! had a nice relaxing evening yesterday and now off to the lib again.

hope youre all enjoying your weekend,its super quiet on here atm!

x

Amazing to hear your Journey! I started on the 17th February on SS and it's been tough but this past week I have got more energy by the day and I feel amazing :) I have my second weigh in today.......I CANNOT wait!

I am roughly the same start weight as you and my first week weight loss was also the same! My target is 10st which I was to hit before my holiday in July!

We can sooooooo do this!

xxx.

so something weird just happened. I was walking back from the library and i was just like.. f this im going to have a pizza. So i was weighing up all the options as you do and as i was walking along there was a middle aged man walking towards me. looked a bit like lionel ritchie.

Anyway as i was walking towards him he says " you look like you should be about to go to the gym.... or are you not into that?"....

i just wanted to turn around and shout at him,,but obviously i didnt because i have no idea who he is and what he is capable of if he gets angry.

Ive never had a random man call me fat before.... i just wanted to be like... what exactly do you think the outcome of that statement should be? that I go home an cry and then go to the gym everyday until im skinny..just for your sake? think before you speak.." ugh.. .anyway..now im home.... and all i want to do is have a pizza and feel bad for myself because ive realised how long this is going to take...when really i just need to cop onto myself because this is the quickest way to do this.

ugh..... i hate emotions they just mess mess mess mess mess with your head!

maybe it was a sign to keep going?

help...:(

going to go have my bar and a cup of tea now.. x

Amazing to hear your Journey! I started on the 17th February on SS and it's been tough but this past week I have got more energy by the day and I feel amazing :) I have my second weigh in today.......I CANNOT wait!

I am roughly the same start weight as you and my first week weight loss was also the same! My target is 10st which I was to hit before my holiday in July!

We can sooooooo do this!

xxx.

hey! thanks for visiting my diary! best of luck with your weigh in...come by and let me know how you got on! Youre doing great :D x

so something weird just happened. I was walking back from the library and i was just like.. f this im going to have a pizza. So i was weighing up all the options as you do and as i was walking along there was a middle aged man walking towards me. looked a bit like lionel ritchie.

Anyway as i was walking towards him he says " you look like you should be about to go to the gym.... or are you not into that?"....

i just wanted to turn around and shout at him,,but obviously i didnt because i have no idea who he is and what he is capable of if he gets angry.

Ive never had a random man call me fat before.... i just wanted to be like... what exactly do you think the outcome of that statement should be? that I go home an cry and then go to the gym everyday until im skinny..just for your sake? think before you speak.." ugh.. .anyway..now im home.... and all i want to do is have a pizza and feel bad for myself because ive realised how long this is going to take...when really i just need to cop onto myself because this is the quickest way to do this.

OMG how rude is he, well done for not giving him a good slap! I certainly would have. Stay strong you can do this.... For yourself and no one else. Your doing amazing :) xxxx

Hey pudge how you doing? Hope you have managed to resist all temptation despite having a horrible day xxxx

Hey pudge hope ur ok??

I've just got back from my weigh in and I've lost another 7lbs that's 1 stone in 2 weeks and 3 1/2 inches off my tummy! I feel really good! I think the important thing to remember is that Cambridge isn't forever, I am only planning on sticking with SS for the 12 weeks and I've done 2 weeks of that already, I actually find marking off the days on a calendar really helps :)

xxx

What a t**t! Hope you're ok!

Soon you'll be looking fab, and well he'll still be stuck looking like Lionel Richie :p

Thanks guys for all the encouragement.. unfortunately i caved and I am soooo ashamed but i have to be honest.. I have done so well so far and i did stop myself mid-cave so im hoping i havent done too much damage.

I just need to get back on it,, there is no room for error on this diet and im angry that i gave in. I think the key is to just stay out of the house until mid evening and there wont be a problem...

so tomorrow morning back on it like nothing happened...an my punishment will be going through ketosis again and essentially losing a week.. but i deserve it i guess...

Im over feeling sorry for myself now..i have maximum 180 days of ss...

making a mini challenge for myself.. im still going to count the days the same as it was only a little slip... so my mini goal is to get to the 19th april without a slip..thats when i get to see my dad and j havent seen him since before Christmas!....so today is day 16/63...

going to have an early night and pray the scales are bearable.... and remind myself that its not the end of the world and to learn from my mistake!!! silly silly me!

x

Last edited:
Thanks guys :) youre all awesome!

Well the moment of truth... im down 6 pounds this week..woop woop!.. i thought i might make the 7 which would bring me to a stone in two weeks but i know itll be gone next week..yayyy!!

So had my weigh in and then went to meet my friends for a nice relaxing evening in a shisha bar. Nice to get out and do something and not feel the need to drink! though i did sneak into the loo an drink my strawberry tetra ha!... yum yum!

Also got some bars to try..oohhhh im excitedd :)

off to have a read of how youre all doing! x
Hi Pudge, well done you on losing 6lb that is a great loss hun! hope you had a lovely time out and had a good weekend! x x x

Hey pudge how you doing? Hope you have managed to resist all temptation despite having a horrible day xxxx

im sad to say i didnt!.. but as i said in my post,, its done now and im just going to get back on it tomorrow! thanks for checking up on me :D x

Hey pudge hope ur ok??

I've just got back from my weigh in and I've lost another 7lbs that's 1 stone in 2 weeks and 3 1/2 inches off my tummy! I feel really good! I think the important thing to remember is that Cambridge isn't forever, I am only planning on sticking with SS for the 12 weeks and I've done 2 weeks of that already, I actually find marking off the days on a calendar really helps :)

xxx
.. hey! thats a great loss well done :) youre right,, ive just made myself a calender to tick off so hopefully that will help :D thanks
What a t**t! Hope you're ok!

Soon you'll be looking fab, and well he'll still be stuck looking like Lionel Richie :p

haha you made me laugh :) thanks.. feeling positive about tomorrow and now ive slipped i know its not something i want to do again! let the challenge begin! x

It was obviously a day for it, Pudge. :hug99:

We'll both climb back aboard tomorrow, ok? :) Oh, and it won't take a week to get back into ketosis. Couple of days tops. Tomorrow may be grim but after that it'll all be plain sailing again. x

It was obviously a day for it, Pudge. :hug99:

We'll both climb back aboard tomorrow, ok? :) Oh, and it won't take a week to get back into ketosis. Couple of days tops. Tomorrow may be grim but after that it'll all be plain sailing again. x

Thanks lovely,, yes tomorrow we will be even more determined to get there! todays over ...must get over it and stay positive. one day slip wont keep us back much but if we let it keep us down were in trouble!

Sleep well x

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh my tummy hateeesssssssss meeeeeeeeeeeeeee...never ever ever ever slipping up again!

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh my tummy hateeesssssssss meeeeeeeeeeeeeee...never ever ever ever slipping up again!

LOL. Pity we can't bottle the feeling, huh? Pop a couple of Rennies and get to bed hun x x

Say hello to the cheesecake queen of today. Anyway, what a totally dispciable horrible man. Says more about him than you hunni but I know how it brings you down. I remember one time, about 15 years ago, being in a nightclub, the type of nightclub that full of rich footballers. I smoked at the time, I wasn't as heavy as I am now and I asked a guy for a light, he turned to his friend without even looking at me and said 'she's fat isn't she?'.........was the most hurtful thing ever, he knew nothing about me, just made a sweeping judgement there and then just because of the way I looked, ****ing dick, I've never forgotten it. (Hope the swear filter works!) Anyway, people like that, if it wasn't your weight it would be something else, they're just horrible people who obviously feel so crap about themselves, bringing other people down is the only way they can feel good. Don't let it get to you.

Here's to 100% Monday!! xxxx

Back