Puggso_32 - *CLOSED*

Been a busy weekend by my standards. Hence not been on but have kept my eating fairly decent.

Last night went a good walk about town and coincided with being at the top of one of the big hills with the sunset.

DSC03244.jpg

And today I have went a big walk in the hills behind the town.

DSC03262.jpg

Aaaaah...don't you love good weather!

And I have walked about 8 miles today so far and have ate nothing. Oddly I don't feel exhausted or that. Should last to tea time. 8 days til way in!

Amazing photos. I went to Edinburgh the weekend in May when it was crap weather in England and excellent weather in Scotland and it was fantastic. the views and the photos i took were INCREDIBLE. just a thought lol, you should probably eat BEFORE you walk 8 miles:p even if you dont feel hungry. just the odd crackerbread maybe? hehe.

Just for you....

21 July

4 crackerbread and cheese spread - 100
Tesco meatball sex dish (not had in a while!) - 490
5 crackerbread - 100

woo how privileged am i?! tesco meatballs sex dish? are you SUUURE that's food? haha.

Well he tells us its food.. im not too sure really..

Puggsoooooo.. Come on msn.. i seem to do better with my essays when your bugging me than when you arent there.. lol.. you're like my little mascot..

x x

5 crackerbread and cheddar cheese - 200

- Would have been the nromal 4 but was only one left!

And sorry kitteh, been running about doing stuff all day. May be on later though :)

Wow puggso, the views in your photos are beautiful especially that sunset. Well done on your 8 mile achievement thats great. ;) I love walking out in the countryside too, its such a great way to get some exercise. Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks very much Mrs Tennant ;)

Soup - 332
Bread - 180
Crackers - 60
Ready Salted Crisps - 135

Tesco meatball sex dish (not had in a while!) - 490

Glad to see the sex dish is back making an appearance. :D

I have been following your diary, but not posting lately, it is always manic the last couple of weeks at school. Took 250 pupils to Drayton Manor yesterday, so shattered now. :)

Glad to see the sex dish is back making an appearance. :D

I have been following your diary, but not posting lately, it is always manic the last couple of weeks at school. Took 250 pupils to Drayton Manor yesterday, so shattered now. :)

Yeah, not had it in a while, was very tasty too I might add!

And I keep forgetting English schools finish differently from ours. We always finished end of June and go back mid August which I thinks better dates than you guys!

But kudos on managing that trip...I would have killed some child by the end no doubt! :rolleyes:

noooo you're joking! you can't go back to school in august! august is summer still! i never knew that. i prefer how they do it in cyprus...finish mid june start up end of september haha. or alternatively, stay at uni for the rest of your life and you get that anyway.

By mid August up here we have generall seen the best of our weather. July and early August are our months (although this year I am not so sure!).

Plus it means all your theme parks and holiday resorts are empty before your brats finish....just got to deal with ours :p

22 July

Gonna have cereal and toast then go a good walk again.

So say 400

Last edited:
Please don't eat a toad, there are other more edible creatures:p x

Mrs Tennant? I wish, oh how I wish....... :p

:D lol, I couldn't imagine eating a toad, yuck. Although mum told me that I ate snails from the back garden once when I was about 2 years old lol, yummy.

Enjoy your cereal and toast puggso, and I hope you have a lovely walk today, the weather is great down here for a change, so hopefully its nice for you too. ;)

the weather's nice in hampshire? right, i'll be there in, ooh, 2 hours? the midlands is dingyyyy.

arrr puggsy can't believe you edited it! now i just look like a weeeeirdo. hahaha.

Just dropping in to say heey.. do you just go walking on your own most of the time.. or with other people..?
x x
kitteh-asks-passwerd-peez.jpg

Back