Puggso_32 - *CLOSED*

did you manage to stay off the pizzas and swap the cider for vodka? lol. excuse moi, where is your breakfast in this list of food? *ahem*, i think it's time for a "why you should eat breakfast" lecture:p

And how was Northern Ireland? Did you miss your crackerbread?

Irene xx

It was very good. Band came 7th which is just out of the prizes. We were very close and felt we played well so can't complain.

The house still has no crackerbread the now :(

did you manage to stay off the pizzas and swap the cider for vodka? lol. excuse moi, where is your breakfast in this list of food? *ahem*, i think it's time for a "why you should eat breakfast" lecture:p

For the most part I drank vodka but did have some cider. I had a chinese on Saturday night but with boiled rice and no chips.

And that was my breakfast. I was severely hungover at breakfast time and couldn't even stomach food. I know the lecture you mean mind you :rolleyes:

Ravioli - 280
Toast - 200
Sandwich - 220

god NO chinese chips?? wow well done, i commend you greatly, i can never resist them, theyre the BEST!!!

Day before WI and a cheeky jump on the scales says it is looking alright.

Unfortunately today I have a lot of things I need to deal with and will spend a large chunk of it running around the west coast of Scotland on trains. So 1 - I don't actually see me eating much as it is all quite serious and 2 - I wont be back online until at least tonight. If not the actual WI itself.

*sigh*

Fun day lies ahead

So aye;

Today this far

Boots Shapers tex mex chicken and salsa flatbread - 263
Boots Shapers crisps - 65
A couple of sandwiches I was basically force fed (friends grannies always want to look after guests!) - 250

Oh I should add.

After tomorrow night I am going off the alcohol for a while.

I think one member on here could help this....

funny-pictures-intervention-cat-keeps-you-from-drinking.jpg

:D :D :D

hahahahaha. good luck with that. I meanwhile need help with my chocolate addiction... my friends are coming to mine tonight and bringing "nibbles".... a bag of minstrels a bag of revels and probably a bag of sensations crisps. If i can literally stop myself eating any of it i'm going to do a moonwalk...naked...outside...on the roof.

30th July - WI

Bang on 12 stone :D

I know some of you will be going 'hang on a minute...you have been that before!!!!"

But when I started doing to long WI idea I was actually 12 and a half after my few bad weekends/weeks had caught up with me. So I am fairly happy.

New WI date has been decided also, see sig :)

wooo, well done!!!!!! 7lbs/ half a stone, either way you look at it it's excellent. I wish i was on 12stone! I would no longer be overweight lol. congrats dude i'm very happy for you! roll on 1st september :) x

HEEEY.. feel like i havnt commented for aaages.. bet you've missed that.. lol..
sorry i didnt talk back on msn the other day.. i came back to the computer n i had ignored you.. by accicent though.. =(..

Well done on 12st.. thats fricking awesome.. im so proud of you doll.. so proud.. =).. you should come join my challenge.. =).. hehe..

This is for you going to ireland
small_irish_kitteh.jpg

this is for your burfday..
BirthdayCake.jpg

And this is for congrats..
spoiled_kitteh.jpg

And this one just cos i loves it..

EbayKitteh.jpg

30th July - WI

Bang on 12 stone :D

Well done on the weigh in and happy birthday too!

22 - I can just about remember my 22nd birthday.

It is my DH birthday today too, he is working, which is a bit of a bummer as we are all on school holidays.

Have a great day!

Congratulations on being 12 st on your birthday. Are you doing anything special today?

Irene xx

I am going to the pub, then another pub then a mates house to continue drinking.

I don't put much thought into these things but they usually turn out quite well.

Going for a wee sleep the now before it all starts though :D

Cheers all for the words :)

god i come give you presents in picture form.. and i get no thanks.. sheesh.. =P

have a good time doll.. x x

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU, HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUU, HAAAAPPY BIIIIIIRTHDAY DEAR PUUUUUUUU-UUUUUGGS, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU. oh poo, i broke the windows in the office singing again:p lol, hope you have an excellent time xxx

god i come give you presents in picture form.. and i get no thanks.. sheesh.. =P

have a good time doll.. x x

Sorry :cry:By words I meant pictures as well. They are superb!

Back