Puggso_32 - *CLOSED*

In a wee panic. Had no jumpers to wear there...so my back-up plan came into action; wear my wee brothers....but he had no larges!

I'm now wearing a medium zipper!

A medium?!?!?! I have a couple of largs and mostly XLs

And now a medium.

Yay!

hahaha nice work batman, it's ace when you realise you actually do fit into a lower size :D xxx

Cheers, think I'll stick to mostly large the now...make a big switch sometime soon :D

So far today

Snack a jack popcorn - 48
Cup a soup - 56
Popadoms - 100

Soup - 284
Bread - 140
Crackerbread and butter - 100

Hi Puggso,
Finally I am making a visit to your diary after meeting you in others diaries!!! Wow, you are rocking. Can I ask, what crackerbreads are you using, are they the actual "crackerbreads"?
Anyway, will keep a look here from time to time.
By the way, thanks for the gmap tip, it is fab!!!
xxx

Hey!!!

Yeah it is the actual Crackerbreads, the ones that come in the yellow box. Love them I do :D

And no problem on the google thing :)

6 August

Cup a soup - 56
Crackerbread and butter - 100
4 poppadoms - 100

Crackerbread and cheese sread and ham - 120

Cinema tonight.

Gonna pick up 2 packs of snack a jack popcorn - 100
Philapelphia splendip before I go - 150

What are you going to see?

Irene xx

I went and saw Mamma Mia!

And good God I loved it! Scrap all the manly banter, I do love me a good musical. Something I don't need to think about while watching.

Recommend it to anyone who even kinda likes Abba!

Oh and the leading lassie (who was in Mean Girls too) was fiiiine!* :D

*That's me making sure I don't come across overly gay :)

Mates wedding today...things like today are why I have infrequent WIs. :)

Morning, a wedding, hmmm keep away from the bridesmaids they are the worst!! ;-)

And i got that Gmap thingy to work, its great , thanks for pointing it out.

Dapper in a suit or kilt??

haha i went to see mamma mia for the second time last night. that girl has lost loads of weight since mean girls. and for the record (and for the girls) dominic cooper is pretty hot too.

ooh, just checked her out on imdb, seems i am just over two months older than her. she seems a lot older than that. x

Morning, a wedding, hmmm keep away from the bridesmaids they are the worst!! ;-)

And i got that Gmap thingy to work, its great , thanks for pointing it out.

Dapper in a suit or kilt??

Kilt...also piping at it :)

hahaha i can think of a kilt question to ask. but i wont lol. have a good time at the wedding :D x

Back