Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

Tea time

Tescho chili and potato wedges - 325
Garlic bread, 2 slices - 210
Yoghurt - 75
3 crackerbread and spread cheese (well I was hungry while making it!) - 70

Total - 680

And that's the remaining 420 calories gone.

Lovely they were too!

11 April

4 crackerbread, light cheese spread and ham - 120

Tea time

Stir fry - 160
Oil - 135
Garlic bread - 210
Crumpet - 110
Yoghurt - 75

total - 690

One word WIRELESS x

:rolleyes:

To be fair, I should have mentioned I don't have wireless, preferring to set up a wired network in my house. But that was simply as we have no laptops and a wired one seems better in them circumstances.

But I can work wireless ;)

But aye, I kid!

12 April

My mate is moving flat today and I have nothing planned. So I said I would go help him. So he phones last night, our other mate who has a van is helping but has work in his shop at 2. So he is staying the night and we are starting at about 8am. Hence why it is 7.12am now and I am awake.

I like this, I will be out all day (we are going to the pub after the watch the football score updates thingmybob as he doesn't have sky in yet), doing some work and not eating. Then when I get in I will be very tired. Deal with that for a few hours then have a very early night after having my tea. That is good preparation for a weigh in which I will do on Sunday. I have decided to go with Irene and WI tomorrow rather than Monday or Tuesday.

So when you all get up and read this, just think, I'll be away loading a van with stuff - in the rain I might add - for no pay.

I'm either a good friend...or fooking daft!

Incredibly hard going but rewarding work.

There was three of us, the driver, the guy who's house it was and me. So I opted to be the person to shumph (my new word) the stuff from the bottom of the close to the top floor (2 flights of stairs up).

I thought it would have been one hell of a struggle but actually it wasn't too bad at. My abilitty to squat now (something I still love that I can do) meant I could lift with my knees so my back is absolutely fine. And didn't get really tired or break into an amazon waterfall-like sweat.

Not ate a thing all day, and to be honest not really had the urge. After we had the flat sorted we went to the pub to watch soccer saturday as he doesn't have Sky Sports in yet. Had a pint of Guinness (his treat) and then a diet coke.

So today so far (at 6.19pm)

1 Pint of guiness - 170

Absolutely shattered and going to bed early so as to enjoy my long piss-up tomorrow. WI tomorrow morning. Will have my tea between 7 and 8 methinks. The now my bagpipes need a good blow!

Lately I have been noticing my weight loss more on by stomach etc and not my face. I am really wanting rid of my double chin and be able to remove my beard...just to try it out.

So been feeling like my face has not been changing at all when I know the rest of my body has. Quite hard to measure your face!

But then I saw an old picture from 17/02/2007 and had to compare it to a picture of me from Thursday.

face.jpg

OMG that has made me soooo happy!!!!

Are you really thinking of removing the beard/ How long have you had one?

I hope you are coming to the Glasgow meet so looking forward to meeting you

Irene xx

Are you really thinking of removing the beard/ How long have you had one?

I hope you are coming to the Glasgow meet so looking forward to meeting you

Irene xx

I have had the beard for about a year and a half. I like the beard as I am quite small so it prevents me getting id'd but it also hides the double chin. I have an awful picture on my pc from a few year back that I am saving for a "before" picture for when I do - hopefully - remove the beard.

And I can't make it, I have a pipe band comeptition on in Dumbarton that day. However I may be able to jump into Glasgow on the Sunday but it is something I can simply not promise as the Saturday night I will be out celebrating my uni exams being done forever and will have no idea where I will actually wake up!

But I will keep close tabs on it.

And thank you everyone else for the nice words :)

Wow, I think there is a noticeable difference to your face.

How much have you lost since Feb?

Wow, I think there is a noticeable difference to your face.

How much have you lost since Feb?

Well that is Febuary last year.

So I'm thinking roughly 3 stone. But that was also a long time staying the same weight before I joined here.

And - following Irene's advice - my WI was moved a day forward to today, and here are the results:

13 April - Day early due to wont be in my house tomorrow morning

Weeks past - 16

Weight - 168

Start Weight - 206

Remaining - 42

Lost this week - 3

I am now bang on 12 stone. I actually cannot believe I have made it here.

12 stone means a wee bit to me. When in my earlier teens - back when people would be a bit more blunt - mates would sometime ask how much I weigh. I wouldn't say it was in an overly cheeky way but was never nice anyway.

But back then I never really checked, I didn't care. I was 13/14/15 and had other things on my mind. So I used to, just trying to appear somewhere normal, say about 12 stone. I was never 12 stone, probably about 14 then if I think about it.

But today, I can answer that question...I am 12 stone. I can sit in a room with my mates and think to myself "I probably am one of the lightest people here". Ok I know that doesn't overly help considering I'm 5 foot 1 so still obviously fat but it's a mental thing and I like knowing something like that.

So today I am out all day with a group of people I know, a lot of whom wont have seem me since the last pipe band competition in August, roughly 3 stone ago. I'm looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to interacting with people (ok...girls) who don't really know me as I reckon I carry myself in a much more confident manner now.

So as it stands, the shakes are not being used for the foreseeable future.

:wow::party0019::wow:

Congratulations, you must be over the moon.

Bet you are glad you weighed in early now. Enjoy your day. :D

Back