Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

I'd just get weighed on the Tuesday and try and eat 'normally' on the Monday

Hope you have a great time

Irene xx

I may do that, the good thing being that when hungover (as I'm pretty certain I'll be) I tend to eat very little.

Teatime!!!!

Vegetable stir fry - 130
Oil - 135
Sauce - 140
Crackerbreads - 100
Yoghurt - 75
Kit Kat (2 finger) - 107

Snack-a-jack popcorn 48

Toast - 186
Cheese spread and ham wafer on toast 74
Crackerbread 4 and cheese spread - 100
Walkers Salt and Vinegar (we need less cal crisps in this house!) 131

Total for today = 1393 and feels like I have pigged out as I done most the eating this evening. I could be on to something here :)

I would weigh on day 6 before you go on the P before all the liquid 1 day wont make much difference then you will have a longer week to catch up if you have to xx

I would weigh on day 6 before you go on the P before all the liquid 1 day wont make much difference then you will have a longer week to catch up if you have to xx

See the thing I notice is that after drinking I tend to have a better loss. Always have done, not entirely sure why.

I think what I am going to do is go for all 3 days as WIs and take the best one by the end....may be cheating a tad but ach well :p

Oh and so far today:

Toast and flora - 210
Snack-a-jack popcorn x 2 - 100

Tea time

Tesco curry - 485
Bit of bread with cheese spread - 100
Assorted crackerbreads - 200

I <3 crackerbreads!

Finished my calories for the day there on some random stuff.

But aye, Thursday at band I'm taking up my jacket and waistcoat to be replaced with ones that will actually fit me. Plus my kilt will be getting altered as now to put it on I have to lie on my bed so as it wont fall off before I get the belt on.

:D

09 April

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggghhhh!!!

Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*runs around the room like a maniac!!!!!*

Why am I so chipper?

Well I handed in an essay for uni on Tuesday (due Friday).

And I handed in my dissertation today (due 18th).

That is all my uni coursework for the semester (and by default...ever) done. So I have 2 and a half weeks of classes left (or 12 hours class time) and nothing else! Free time! I could start studying for exams but I have enough time after the classes and I think I need some time to relax.

Will be able to start walking a lot more again for the next wee while which will be good.

And to celebrate I have had nothing I would normally have to eat.

Instead, in the first time in months I have a chocolate bar.

So todays food diary so far:

Glaxay caramel - 232 cal

:D :D :D

Well done. It must be a great feeling to have finished and to have finished ahead of schedule.

Hope you enjoyed your chocolate and enjoy your 'me' time. :)

Well done. It must be a great feeling to have finished and to have finished ahead of schedule.

Hope you enjoyed your chocolate and enjoy your 'me' time. :)

Thanks.

I did

And I will :D

Well done on getting all the uni work done.

Irene xx

Cheers Irene.

Due to my mum putting the pasta into a tupperware box thing, I have no idea about the calories I had.

I know it was not really high and I don't see me eating anything else tonight, so I am certain it was less (and I mean A LOT LESS) than the 1300 it would take to put me over 1500 for the day.

Been an amazingly productive day. Sat and counted out my change (1ps up to 20ps) and ended up with £46 to go cash tomorrow :D Doing things like that really takes the mind away from good. All good methinks!

09 April

Well I handed in an essay for uni on Tuesday (due Friday).

And I handed in my dissertation today (due 18th).

Congratulations Stephen! :D

See Leah? ... it CAN be done! :rolleyes:;):p

Shut up you! His isnt on making a drug that DOESNT work work - cos it doesnt work. See the lil circle i'm in here?

He is a good puggso xx

Shut up you! His isnt on making a drug that DOESNT work work - cos it doesnt work. See the lil circle i'm in here?

He is a good puggso xx

..........what?!?!?!?

I prefer mine :p

And today so far I am at 400 cals.

..........what?!?!?!?

Yep - exactly. What was yours on?

I think you're mighty strong calorie counting. My man cant be bothered (although he's trying to eat 4000 a day and is struggling :) )

xxxxx

Yep - exactly. What was yours on?

I think you're mighty strong calorie counting. My man cant be bothered (although he's trying to eat 4000 a day and is struggling :) )

xxxxx

He's trying to eat 4000 cals?!?! I'm trying to eat 1500! I don't even think now I could eat 4000 the amount of stuff I would have to eat!

My riviting Dissertation was titled:

[FONT=&quot]The Private Finance Initiative in Schools: Should Value For Money Be Considered A Way Of Measuring Success?

[/FONT]

Back